15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    This game is just becoming impossible to play. They need to fix the rating system so there isn't such huge disparate level of skill at the same SR. Rein on my team claims his shield was out(but it wasn't) and thus he was swinging. I knew he had it and called him out on it and he went off on a huge sexist rant at me for it. Checked replay later. Yep, he had the shield but he was swinging and the enemy team got 2 picks due to it and we lost the last fight.

Either he was throwing or he was genuinely so bad that he doesn't notice that his shield is back.
    You can't fix stupid. Also, bad games and losses tend to stay with us longer and more vividly than good ones imo. Try to focus on the good games, not the bad.

I don't get it. BEtween seasosn do they reset the ranks or not? I won all my replacement matches. as rein tank. got mvp 2 times. most damage in 3 rest silver. Still 1200ish rank. how does the system work?

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I don't get it. BEtween seasosn do they reset the ranks or not? I won all my replacement matches. as rein tank. got mvp 2 times. most damage in 3 rest silver. Still 1200ish rank. how does the system work?
    No. It starts more or less around where you last left off, unless you've been away for a long time, then it might drop more.

@Twen what is the point of replacement matches then ...ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    @Twen what is the point of replacement matches then ...ffs.
    I dunno. It's still possible to go up or down a bit from replacements, so I guess there's that, but not by much.

Why the hell do people insist on playing ana when she is so garbage.

Moira is ridiculiously op with her survivability AOE healing and damage output, ana can heal 1 target for if she can even aim, which most of the times below master if you are a dps that means no heals, vs moira who can do 80 hps in a frontal cone, and her ult is 120hps, also moira can fade ever 5 seconds. Lost last 2 games because had an ana player when enemy team had meta moira/lucio with alternating barrier and coalesence every team fight, vs we had a nano every 2 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ana is fine depending on the heroes you have. Nanoboost + Doomfist/Tracer/Reaper/Genji or
    Rein/Winston is still quite powerful.

Support placement went well. Lower than it should've been ranked, but not terrible over all.
    Same with DPS.

Tank on the other hand...fuck.

Aside from games where the dps can't kill a fucking thing (which means your game is fucked),
    I had also DC'd, and despite attempts to get back in, battle.net refused to work with me, making
    it so that when I did come back, the match was over and my team lost. Quality system your
    battle.net is Blizzard.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2019-11-19 at 06:06 AM.

Lost 200 SR this season so far. Last game was hilarious when I had gold damage as Moira with 1.5k. I was healing too and had to focus nonstop healing after 1st team fight. Not sure how I get teammates like this.
    Also getting tired of the teammates who get focused by 6 enemies and then complain I can’t heal them thru it.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2019-11-20 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Lost 200 SR this season so far. Last game was hilarious when I had gold damage as Moira with 1.5k. I was healing too and had to focus nonstop healing after 1st team fight. Not sure how I get teammates like this.
    Also getting tired of the teammates who get focused by 6 enemies and then complain I can’t heal them thru it.
    'hurr durr you got gold as moira? you suck you need to heal moar'
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Aside from games where the dps can't kill a fucking thing (which means your game is fucked)
    Try Sigma or Zarya, I usually stick to off-tank so I can easily swap between enabling my MT or dishing out damage. Both of those heroes can dish out some crazy damage if you play them right. Hog too, I guess, but I can't land hooks for shit.

MT takes a little more brains if you're attempting to dish out loads of damage, Rein really needs a Lucio and Orisa needs some comms to turn them halts into deathballs but it's not impossible to be the main source of death on your team as a tank, you just gotta get a good feel how aggressive you can be before you start feeding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    still no fan of chinalock.
    games are absurd and no fun. they drenched every fun aspect out of the game.
    praying they gonna add the regular queue some day.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only bad part of this "Chinalock" as you put it, is that if someone isn't pulling their weight, players aren't
    able to swap with them. You're at the mercy of whoever is playing their role.

Playing on Tank Ques, nothing sucks more (and further drive my hatred toward this character more)
    than losing several games in a row due to Pharah, because no one can fucking kill her.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2019-11-24 at 04:15 AM.

Role queue has pretty much killed the game for me. I can't switch to deal with enemy heroes any more because I'm locked into a role. So stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    My games are... terrible, I guess. I'm somewhat of a new player, but taken up the support-role as either Zenyatta or Mercy. But good grief, some teammates... Rushing into the enemy team alone, breaking LoS (More a Mercy problem, should press shift more to stay close), being too spread out. Also: Being the immediate target is so much fun. It's like the enemy is using an auto-aimer whenever I come into play. The woes of being a Support player, I guess.

I think the only reason I find the game enjoyable is because I'm playing it for fun, and not for glory or getting high ranks. That reminds me: I need three more wins for the new Mercy skin.

- Queue times are so much longer than they used to be
    - Forced into a role means if my team can't deal with someone in their role we're fucked
    - Matches are cookie cutter and boring

Shit game now tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    - Queue times are so much longer than they used to be
    - Forced into a role means if my team can't deal with someone in their role we're fucked
    - Matches are cookie cutter and boring

Shit game now tbh.
    The only thing I really agree with is the queue times have suffered, which in a way is enlightening into how many games we’ve played in the past where people went tank or support and either never wanted to (didn’t enjoy it) and/or were completely terrible.
    Other than that, if someone can’t take care of someone else you were potentially just as fucked as you are now, as there’s no guarantee they would/could take over the role you were in or would even swap to it, or that the extra spot you took would even help.
    I’m guess the cookie cutter is just the 2-2-2, because all other scenarios with previous metas and the like we’re also cookie cutter.

- - - Updated - - -

I swear there is something in place that if you DC/abandon/whatever out of a game early that your next game(s) you have to be placed with some of the worst people to play your rank.
    Internet went down last night, kicked out of game, lose SR, the usual; but, the next game I get teammates so bad that the enemy Widow is able to stand next to the payload right outside of our spawn door at the start of the map and pick people off. Before anyone says anything, pretty sure that no, there was nothing I could have done better as a healer. It wasn’t just a widow btw, just that I noticed her and 2 of the other enemy team there and she really stood out that she could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I swear there is something in place that if you DC/abandon/whatever out of a game early that your next game(s) you have to be placed with some of the worst people to play your rank.
    If true, I'm okay with this. If there exists some sort of low priority/shitlord queue I think it should definitely be advertised though.

2-2-2 saved the game for me. Was tired to play in teams with minimum 5 dps on each side.

The only thing they should add is the possibility to sign up for more than one role when playing with friends.

I have one tricked(only did this in support role) Zen to 4k this season and I still have people leave and throw only because of the pick before the game even starts.

The metaslaving is beyond retarded.

games are absurd and no fun. they drenched every fun aspect out of the game.