Got new gear from the sales. With a steady 144fps I see a considerable improvement in my gameplay. Used to be I lost about 3 out of 4 of my games, but for yesterday and today it's flipped the other way around. Oh well, I'm sure Blizzard's shitty matchmaking will bump me up beyond my skill ceiling soon enough.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    I have one tricked(only did this in support role) Zen to 4k this season and I still have people leave and throw only because of the pick before the game even starts.

The metaslaving is beyond retarded.
    I usually keep my mouth shut, but I have to admit I cringe whenever I see pucks such as DVa, Tracer, or Zen right now, to name a few. Most people just can’t play them right now and almost every team has a Zarya or Double Shield rendering DVa almost useless. I’ve actually gone multiple games where I’ve seen 1, of any, DVa bombs simply because they couldn’t stay in their mech long enough to build Ult.
    But yeah, always give someone the benefit of the doubt because, no matter how unlikely due to personal experience, that person just might be the mvp of your game.

Recently there are 2 type of games for me.
    1) We go trough the enemy team extremely easy.
    2) The enemy team goes trough and smashes us completely.

I haven't had a relatively balanced game for very long time.
    Stand back, mortals. I am not here to fight you.
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_Summon02.wav")

Anyone else noticing issues with sound lately? Couple of maps I haven’t heard McCree or Junkrat’s yelling Ultimate on a few maps. Someone else in a separate game made a comment on it as well.

I am trying to figure out why people buy horrible microphones and are happy with using them when you can't understand what they are saying due to it. xD

Even if it's not me who brings up the enemy smurf, why the fuck does the opposing team almost always act surprised/clueless about this and pretend they didn't have an obvious smurf? Like that's somehow going to make it untrue. What's up with the denial, I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    Even if it's not me who brings up the enemy smurf, why the fuck does the opposing team almost always act surprised/clueless about this and pretend they didn't have an obvious smurf? Like that's somehow going to make it untrue. What's up with the denial, I don't get it.
    Probably because what difference does it make if they do or don't acknowledge it?
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Probably because what difference does it make if they do or don't acknowledge it?
    So why bother to pretend at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    So not liking this overall nerf to shields.

I'm thinking Blizzard is going to have to pull up their big boy shorts and just fucking do a complete rehaul of the game, tanking, dps, support, all at once.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Anyone else noticing issues with sound lately? Couple of maps I haven’t heard McCree or Junkrat’s yelling Ultimate on a few maps. Someone else in a separate game made a comment on it as well.
    Genji's ult is also sometimes silent for me.

so i played the game on pc again ( i bought the game when it launched on Xbox One and played it until season 2)
    started my Comp matches as Support which was good and i got 2700 SR, i was totally fine with it. then the real horror began. when i got Platinum i thought ok matches gonna be decent but nope. people going all over the map, DPS ignoring everything and keep headbutting the tanks, 1 good pharah widow or Wball on enemy team and it was pretty much gg.. so i won some and lost some but sadly it headed down side (in before anyone saying yeah i carried myself from 1 to 4000 with Zen gj for you i cant)
    then i reached gold and theme changed from horror to comedy. lots GM folks who were in gold and kept trash talking about how shit we are and they are on their little brother account (and funny enough getting stomped left and right).
    so yeah now i sit at 2300 tired and frustrated.. i think some part of the problem is lack of solo Que and the other part part is weird match making.. i never had the chance to team up with people higher than my SR while i was always the Highest SR in team (with gold or silver in my team interesting enough) which would result in some roles going completely unavailable (an example i was around 2500 and we had a rein in our team who only could charge and die!)
    so yeah so far this was my whole career until now..
    Last edited by kamyr110; 2019-12-11 at 01:42 PM.

Is it the fucking holiday event or what, but I have lost 14 of the last 15 games I’ve played over the last week. Went from 2700 and climbing down to 2400, and about to drop below that if I lose the game I’m getting ready to play.
    So dam frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see the climb for my tanking is going to be a very very unfun and painful journey
    thanks to these garbage DPS players that keep popping up in my games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Demon View Post
    Ever consider that maybe you're not as good at tanking as you think you are?
    If I wasn't, I would be a lot lower. Considering what they've done in this current version of the game, I think I'm
    doing the best that I can do.

That being said, if you have games where the dps don't ever switch their characters to counter-play the other
    team, you're going to lose. Only reason I can't climb is literally because of DPS players being fucking terrible
    at their role.

I've had no problems when I was making my way to diamond.
    How very lucky for you. Must be nice to get DPS that can actually...DPS.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2019-12-21 at 04:03 AM.

Loving the shield nerf, even though 2/2/2 still boring.

Come back to try out the shield changes.

I still insist that they need to implement personal performance influencing your rating hugely. If you can't play, you should be able to lose points even though your team wins and you should be able to gain points even if your team loses if you perform well.

So many people who are at ratings they shouldn't be at.

I still say ratings suck and the game needs to move away from them. They seem inaccurate, too easy to manipulate, everyone complains about them and it must be a giant headache.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

yeah, even after shield nerf game feels still unplayable

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    So just did my placements for all 3 roles.

I got:
    Damage: 2785
    Support: 2558
    Tank: 2268

During the old system I would most of the time play support, but maybe I should play dps to get higher ranking?
    My placement matches this time:
    Damage: 2806
    Support: 2454
    Tank: 2146

So pretty much the same as last time. The big difference was that my tank games were absolutely horrible this time with my team doing absolutely nothing in most of the games.