'god why do we have an insta-lock Road Hog'

probably because around plat the best defense is a good offense, and too many times have I been Rein/Sigma trying to make space but nothing is dying, and swap to Hog, and what do you know, we start winning when I start grilling
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

I'm the only one to miss goat ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Man introducing an Arcade Mode Ranked game was such a retarded idea Bliz.

Every match is now decided on who gives a shit vs. who doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Man introducing an Arcade Mode Ranked game was such a retarded idea Bliz.

Every match is now decided on who gives a shit vs. who doesn't.
    So just like normal ranked games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah pretty much. It's Classic Arcade Mode, but with a ranking system. And considering how little people care in that
    mode, I don't see the purpose of this mode whatsoever.

I fucking hate Zarya. Not as much as SPamfist or Echo, but she's third.

She's just DPS with tank stats. I consistently fail to see how she's balanced in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    How retarded is Blizzard you ask?

Just look at Echo and that ult of hers. And she was released with them thinking she was "balanced."

How retarded is Blizzard you ask?

Just look at Echo and that ult of hers. And she was released with them thinking she was "balanced."
    I’ll be honest, I play in gold as a tank and plat as support and I really haven’t had too many issues with players using her so far. That said, she definitely seems like she has potential to be crazy in the right hands.

They are trash. Coming back from a two year hiatus and the whole ranking system is still as busted as before. SR being meaningless because it doesn’t punish being an OTP / feeding enough, matchmaking is therefore crap. I’m sick of seeing insta lock Zens to heal a Winston / Roadhog combo, like I’m sick of seeing Genji / Tracer combos against Echos / Orisas / Pharahs and such.

Pretty damn fun. Practicing hitscans and reaper in qm queues. Sometimes ranked. Sometimes go off role just to get to know it. Is nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I’ll be honest, I play in gold as a tank and plat as support and I really haven’t had too many issues with players using her so far. That said, she definitely seems like she has potential to be crazy in the right hands.
    Then you haven't been playing against any good ones.

Her ultimate is absurdly overpowered. She only needs what, 3-5 hits in any form to get an ult. Which is beyond broken.
    Secondly, if that form isn't killed right away, she can get another one off after the first one. I've had one Echo get 3
    Earthshatters before losing that form. THREE.

That's beyond incompetent to release a character with that level of power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you haven't been playing against any good ones.

Her ultimate is absurdly overpowered. She only needs what, 3-5 hits in any form to get an ult. Which is beyond broken.
    Secondly, if that form isn't killed right away, she can get another one off after the first one. I've had one Echo get 3
    Earthshatters before losing that form. THREE.

That's beyond incompetent to release a character with that level of power.
    She's extremely easy to shut down, though.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    She's extremely easy to shut down, though.
    If they'd actually allow her counters to be playable, sure.

It's when she gets her ult (which is absurdly fast), that she isn't.

Definitely think she shouldn't get the HP of the Hero she copies, maybe gain 100 shields for a total of 300. Would make playing a Tank against her much less of a pain and encourage her to go after the DPS/Supports rather than flank/copy Rein/Zarya and spam Shatters and Gravs nonstop.

She should just morph and demorph while keeping %hp the same, it’s ridiculous that she can drop to 2hp, morph into rein, shatter once or twice then go back to 200hp and cooldowns ready lmao

I've gotten plenty of loot boxes since Echo was released, but I haven't gotten a single Echo spray/voice line/victory pose/etc. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    I've gotten plenty of loot boxes since Echo was released, but I haven't gotten a single Echo spray/voice line/victory pose/etc. What's up with that?
    No clue. I’ve gotten a lot of them since her release, even though I’m still missing some early color outfits for characters like McCree and Sym.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, the "less toxicity" atmosphere of Overwatch is definitely gone now. A much larger amount of
    my placements (which went absolutely HORRIBLY) had quite a lot of toxic players.

According to the new matchmaking I'm a better dps than healer lol, nevermind that the all my rating peaks (nothing crazy, 4k a couple of seasons) were from playing support.

I think the MM compromises heavily now with 2/2/2, and supports suffer most because of it in terms of rating, and holy shit the queue times for dps. I'd like to see them move the game to a 1/3/2 format since clearly there are not as many tanks as there are dps/supports.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    According to the new matchmaking I'm a better dps than healer lol, nevermind that the all my rating peaks (nothing crazy, 4k a couple of seasons) were from playing support.

I think the MM compromises heavily now with 2/2/2, and supports suffer most because of it in terms of rating, and holy shit the queue times for dps. I'd like to see them move the game to a 1/3/2 format since clearly there are not as many tanks as there are dps/supports.
    Only one tank will just lead to even less tanks.