10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think leavers in Arcade mode are a big deal.

Most of the time people are not playing seriously and are just messing around.

doesn't mean its not annoying though.

i prefer playing arcade mistery because this way i dont get instantly 3 people going snipers against a team full of shields thats on defense... so having leavers in matches does bother me if it happens every 30 secs
    Last edited by Mordin Solus; 2020-10-26 at 04:13 PM.
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    doesn't mean its not annoying though.

i prefer playing arcade mistery because this way i dont get instantly 3 people going snipers against a team full of shields thats on defense... so having leavers in matches does bother me if it happens every 30 secs
    (Personal opinion) Mystery Heroes is usually the most fun game mode. There are some exceptions, such as someone getting a support but playing damage with them, or a tank charging in trying to do...I honestly have no idea. That said, it’s pretty hard to get angry at the RNG of it.
    Yeah, you can be irritated by a comp that has, for example, 2 Reins, Sigma, DVa, Mercy, and Moira while your team gets Tracers, Brigs, Zens, Sym, etc. That stated, it’s still the nature of the game and it’s nothing that will upset you too much, if at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck the final Junkenstein challenge.

Bombadiers spawning tires on top of bosses spawning two tires is straight up bullshit.

from 3200 to 2200 in one sitting
    never gonna climb back up, this rating is biased with botters, leavers, purpose throwers and overall toxicity
    amazing ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberhrc View Post
    from 3200 to 2200 in one sitting
    never gonna climb back up, this rating is biased with botters, leavers, purpose throwers and overall toxicity
    amazing ^_^
    Sounds like Blizzard matchmaking working as it always has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsurprisingly, the season's placements have been pretty shit quality.

Open Queue - Way too low but unsurprising, given the "Quick Play Mentality" that is Open Queue.
    Never took trying to climb on this one seriously for that very reason.

Role Queue (Support) was also a bit too low. Lost 4/5 games with the dps flaming me for not
    healing them when they can't counter play the enemy team's dps, bad tank combinations, and
    the usual instalockers who don't counterplay in general.

Role Queue (Tank), lastly is the same as the rest, although I was Ranked significantly lower than
    I should be. Sure doesn't help when you have games where your dps can't kill a fucking thing.

Another season, another bad time with Overwatch and it's unsalvageable matchmaking system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to enjoy the game but I find it nearly impossible. I don't experience that much throwers and toxic people, but the amount of Smurfs has just become absolutely unbearable.

There is nearly a 100% appearance of a smurf, no matter what mode I play. And of course Blizzard are aware but does not care, cause more account mean more money, same old story.

Question is when will the quality be so low of the game that they start to lose more money than they would if they prevented smurfs from existing.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Trying to enjoy the game but I find it nearly impossible. I don't experience that much throwers and toxic people, but the amount of Smurfs has just become absolutely unbearable.

There is nearly a 100% appearance of a smurf, no matter what mode I play. And of course Blizzard are aware but does not care, cause more account mean more money, same old story.

Question is when will the quality be so low of the game that they start to lose more money than they would if they prevented smurfs from existing.
    Indeed, it's really quite disheartening when it seems the matches mostly come down to which side has/doesn't more/better smurfs. Why bother when you don't even matter, unable to stop the enemy smurfs or get carried by your own, pointless bullshit either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post

Yep. I was originally paired with a 4-man group where two were low Silver, but the other two, despite being Gold, were playing at
    a level significantly higher than Gold. It was an obvious boost going on, courtesy of their smurf. We managed to win, but the enemy
    team was good as well.

Next game, I face the same smurf team, and despite having our own 4-stack, this group was nowhere close to the same level as
    the other team. It was a completely one sided stomp.

So yeah, this is the kind of "fair" and "balanced" matchmaking system Blizzard has.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    played 15 games... 8 of them have leavers... they need to start cancelling games when there are leavers with this amount of leavers nowadays...
    I'm in favour of a harsher punishment. If you leave a game, for whatever reason, then you shouldn't be able to queue again for anything in-game for an hour. Do it again within a week and the timer gets harsher and harsher.

If people leave a match it should be assumed they are doing so because they cannot play the game for the foreseeable future. Be it due to an emergency or whatever. I'm so tired of leavers in every multiplayer game.

I found by and large, DPS players are fucking terrible. They never switch to the situation, get pissy/ignore you when you ask, hey, maybe swap to someone that can take care of Ball/Spamfist? Nah let me swap to a hero that is countered even more by them.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I found by and large, DPS players are fucking terrible. They never switch to the situation, get pissy/ignore you when you ask, hey, maybe swap to someone that can take care of Ball/Spamfist? Nah let me swap to a hero that is countered even more by them.
    like widows that keep getting dived by winstons/genjis/sombras or stay widow against double shield tanks? XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Or when you have dps players who have characters that counter the enemy team, but are so bad at dps that it doesn't
    even matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    lol...

this community...
    Yeah that sucks. Sorry for the bullshit you get, hopefully you reported him and they get permabanned.

Placements went about as well as could be expected. Gotta love when Bliz throws a 6-stack against
    your no one stack team. That's some fair MM right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love when DPS players think their Symmetra being gold damage is somehow a pass to
    swap for a more useful DPS to help counter the enemy team.

And I also love when the game legitimately fucks you with some truly "on the spectrum"
    level minded individuals who belong in a special rank below Bronze.

Hours wasted back and forthing. How fucking fun. And Bliz wonders why their games
    have such terrible and dwindling competitive scenes.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2021-01-11 at 05:26 AM.

currently what annoys me the most is every1 and their grandmother doing that stupid dance glitch and basicly fucking over whoever is on their team. like you are sooooo fucking original...just make a custom lobby if you want to do that kinda shit.

Game's update

yeah my games are going great and I am enjoying playing different war games like pubg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaRose View Post
    yeah my games are going great and I am enjoying playing different war games like pubg.
    I wish I could say the same, because the amount of utterly worthless dps players I keep getting in my games
    makes me wish that you cannot que as dps unless you are *this* competent. Like I'm not sorry, you dps players
    getting long que times is well deserved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeff leaves and the game is still in a terrible state. Somehow I'm not surprised.