Soldier-76: Hold Shift to run?

Been looking everywhere for this option, but I can't find it.

It feels really awkward to toggle it with a single button press. Is there no way of making him run simply when holding Shift, much like in most shooters?

Thanks in advance.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

I haven't looked into him, but all characters have personnal control settings. I personally changed Widowmaker Zoom sensitivity and made the zoom a toggle rather than holding right-click. I can only assume there is similar settings for Soldier-76 sprint, in control option, top right, there is a specific hero rolldown menu, it unlocks a small portion of the controls below for each. If sprint isn't there, you can always propose it to blizzard on their forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    I haven't looked into him, but all characters have personnal control settings. I personally changed Widowmaker Zoom sensitivity and made the zoom a toggle rather than holding right-click. I can only assume there is similar settings for Soldier-76 sprint, in control option, top right, there is a specific hero rolldown menu, it unlocks a small portion of the controls below for each. If sprint isn't there, you can always propose it to blizzard on their forums.
    Yeah, I've checked his personal options but it doesn't seem to be there. Which is weird, 'cause I'm pretty sure someone said you can change it.
    You die.
    You are dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, that option doesn't exist at the moment (which is weird, because it was hold to sprint in beta). Give it some time, and it will, 'cause there have been a lot of complaints on it.