New hope and The force awakens side by side

What do you think now?
    An'u belore delen'na

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    What do you think now?
    That you just realized something we've all already discussed to death five months ago.

But hey, better late than never, I guess, and congratulations for making a completely separate thread for this video instead of posting it in the megathread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    That you just realized something we've all already discussed to death five months ago.

But hey, better late than never, I guess, and congratulations for making a completely separate thread for this video instead of posting it in the megathread.
    I knew it way before, but people kept saying "Uuhu they have similarities, they are not the same" They are lying to themselves, this video proves that they are wrong
    An'u belore delen'na

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    I knew it way before, but people kept saying "Uuhu they have similarities, they are not the same" They are lying to themselves, this video proves that they are wrong
    Well, I mean, this whole thing was just mental masturbation for you personally, creating a new thread for it when you could've just posted it in the megathread, and so on, so if telling yourself that "they are wrong" or that the video you posted "proves" anything makes you feel better, then mission accomplished. Climax achieved.

Deleted
    What the fuck was that at 00:45? And people say Warcraft's CGI is bad?

Thanks for posting this. After watching The Force Awakens in the cinema, it just felt like I've watched the whole movie before. Such an overrated movie, like 7/10 material that only got carried for its IP.

Hate on the prequels all you want but atleast it felt like a new experience while they broadened the universe. Not denying that the prequels is also flawed, but for whole different reasons.

We already have a TFA megathread where this and many other topics are discussed. Closing.