Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh wow another one who thinks Twitch Viewers = better game than the ones below well keep living in your dellusional world

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Right, the game that just came out is more popular than the games which have been out for years, who would have guessed.
    Indicating that this is something that always happens for new games? Pretty sure Borderlands 2 has more peak players than Battleborn does at the moment (on PC at least), so whats your argument there?

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Indicating that this is something that always happens for new games? Pretty sure Borderlands 2 has more peak players than Battleborn does at the moment (on PC at least), so whats your argument there?
    That maybe it'll die down soon when people come to realize their bored of it already?

Overwatch didn't do anything close to amazing on twitch back when it was in beta.

Deleted
    I'm still shocked that the tickrate is 20, its fucking appalling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    I'm still shocked that the tickrate is 20, its fucking appalling.
    Gotta get it on with the consoles mang

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    It was #1 because it was just released, it's already fallen back behind a few other games, hovering around 3 or 4.

You can buy "booster packs" containing up to 50 of the level-up loot crates, allowing you to try your luck at a rare cosmetic item faster.

Note that what you get from the boxes is still random, and everything is obtainable through in-game play.
    Try to look at decent times. It doesn't go below 2-3 until late hours when people start going to bed, it's nearly always 1-2. If it was just because of it being new, then it wouldn't have been on the same place during beta. Overwatch isn't going anywhere for a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Curdi View Post
    Gotta get it on with the consoles mang
    you can set it higher in custom games aparantly, and the client to server is 60, but server to client is 20 for no reason that makes any sense at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Well to be fair, it was Blizzard's first attempt at an FPS, so you can't blame them for coming up short. They tried to do things their own way, like competitive play, despite the competitive crowd happy with that way it was. Given that and the current balancing mechanic I don't see Overwatch succeeding as much as their previous IPs.
    Thats not excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    oh wow another one who thinks Twitch Viewers = better game than the ones below well keep living in your dellusional world
    It is not about better, it is about popular. Then ask yourself WHY is it popular ... because many people like it and so watch it played.

Simple.

Deleted
    Overwatch is extremely popular in Korea, there are many e-sport teams that play the game already, and some tournaments, the game is way better balanced than i'd have thought and has a steep learning curve, even though it's pretty easy to get hands on it, i'm pretty sure the game will be one of the most viewed games on Twitch for several years.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2016-06-01 at 07:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    you can set it higher in custom games aparantly, and the client to server is 60, but server to client is 20 for no reason that makes any sense at all.
    That's what i was wondering, if they have means to take apart console players from PC players, put them on different servers, why won't they make PC servers with 60 tickrate, and console servers with 20 tickrate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Hearthstone was a massive success doe...

Deleted
    What's with all of these "Well I don't play it but I'm an expert on how fun it is and how fast it'll fade away" -comments?