Deleted

Exclamation Frost DK vs Feral + Disc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyzTMwDzRyU

I was boosting a 640 ilvl friend who died in the arena (Duh no shit) then ended up in a 20+ min fight against a feral and disc.I edited it to try and make it a little more view able, hope you enjoy.

I'm on EU looking for any arena partners. I also have a combat rogue and am currently gearing up a holy pala.

Any criticism is welcome, looking for anything to help improve.

Deleted
    You are great! Disc and Feral: two of the most op specs in the game and you just destroyed them, bruahahaha.

not sure if srs
    if you were boosting you were prob below 1500 mmr , with dk healing ya well

I might be wrong tho apologies if the feral was actually good cause I didn't watch video

THat disc and feral was probably the shittiest players ever.

Or bots..

or a combination of both...

They both were shit, hence the low MMR. But still good job for not giving up and still trying to win, its always fun to 1v2 nubs at low mmr. My most recent 1v2 was Ret vs Resto drood/Frost dk (my mate lagged out in the beg of the game)

Deleted
    The feral is botting or keyboard turning, look at the way he is moving

Oh. My. God. Even though they are BOTH complete shit, you just destroy them. If I was the disc priest, I would have to buy a new keyboard I think...

Deleted
    Wow, those guys are bad. :O Entertaining to watch nonetheless - loved the Shia LaBeouf part at the start. GJ

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You never even had a bleed on you once the entire arena.

I think he was just literally spamming shred. Bots do better than that.