Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    No its not.
    Ok, let's get this straight.

In my opinion, it's a great movie.

In your opinion, it is not.

Neither of us gave reasons so we are equally useless. Welcome to the useless club, I got some tea ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert View Post
    Neither of us gave reasons so we are equally useless. Welcome to the useless club, I got some tea ready.
    Is it useless tea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Is it useless tea?
    Yes, it serves no purpose and it's rather cold and tasteless.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Buy them online- you get reserved seating that way.

I go to a lot of midnight and Thursday premiers and rarely can you buy tickets at the box office for those showings. I live in a major American city, however. YMMV.
    I've gone to several midnight releases in the southern US and the only time it was reserved seating was for IMAX and I don't think they do it anymore (also Fandango effed up and we had handicap seats which were an empty square to put a wheelchair in. Needless to say, we skipped that showing ) The most other theaters have done is tell people to move towards the middle of the row because it was going to be a full showing and there couldn't be any seats between people.
    I would definitely go ahead and buy your tickets online though if you haven't. That way you know if it's reserved seating or not and also so you don't get there and they are sold out. Went to see the first Avengers movie with some friends and they tried to convince me and my bf that we didn't need to buy tickets in advance but good thing we did because they had sold out signs up when we got there.

It mostly depends on where you're seeing it. If it's a major city, then an hour ahead should be fine. A more local place, I would say maybe 30-45 minutes ahead. You'll be standing in line regardless so make sure you wear comfy shoes or whatever. Hope you and your friend have fun I personally love the experience of a midnight release.
    "Join S.H.I.E.L.D. Travel to exotic distant lands. Meet exciting unusual people... and kill them."
    -Hunter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.