10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Widowmaker needs a less revealing skin option

In light of the oversexualized overwatch characters, do you think that Widowmaker needs a less revealing skin option? Like maybe a baggy clothes option, or a completely covered top skin?

To be fair, I think Tracer is fine, D.Va is fine, but Widowmaker is the most revealing character in the game. Just for those of us who prefer not to continually look at a half undressed animated game character, I think an option to completely cover Widowmaker up should be on the table. You know, to show less skin and curves.

Again, an OPTION not completely redo the model of Widowmaker.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2016-06-04 at 02:56 AM.

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/ove...0f7d61473b6f40 Countess Skin, no body skin is shown from neck to feet.

/thread

Ps. Yes, this is a Jaylock thread, i know, i couldn't resist.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As Seifa mentioned, there's already an option for that. But still, does that logic work the other way around? Could we get a Bikini Mei skin or is there a difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Prudes best be keepin thier peanut butter out of my beer and move on back to pokemon where they are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/ove...0f7d61473b6f40 Countess Skin, no body skin is shown from neck to feet.

/thread

Ps. Yes, this is a Jaylock thread, i know, i couldn't resist.
    Well that wraps everything up pretty quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we just lock these threads and ban hammer those in them that can't help themselves but infantise women as people to be protected, told what they can and can't do, what they can and can't wear, and otherwise have control put over their actions?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Can we just lock these threads and ban hammer those in them that can't help themselves but infantise women as people to be protected, told what they can and can't do, what they can and can't wear, and otherwise have control put over their actions?
    We're pretty used to Jaylock and Tennisace by now.
    Just don't take them seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    can we give reinhardt a skin where he's in nothing but a speedo

In light of the shitposting MMO-C characters, do you think that Jaylock needs a less shorter b& option? Like maybe an IP ban option, or a completely permaban?

To be fair, I think Tennisace is fine, Jayburner is fine, but Jaylock is the most shitposting character in MMO-C. Just for those of us who prefer not to continually look at a half made-up forum posts, I think an option to completely ban Jaylock up should be on the table. You know, to keep MMO-C clean.

Again, an OPTION not completely killing Jaylock IRL

Bastion needs a perplex skin, I wanna see those sexy gears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    We're pretty used to Jaylock and Tennisace by now.
    Just don't take them seriously.
    People do, and this is something in particular that people have an opinion on that they really don't need to have an opinion on.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Prudes best be keepin thier peanut butter out of my beer and move on back to pokemon where they are safe.
    You don't like peanut butter beer?

Deleted
    Speedo Zenyatta also acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    As Seifa mentioned, there's already an option for that. But still, does that logic work the other way around? Could we get a Bikini Mei skin or is there a difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    can we give reinhardt a skin where he's in nothing but a speedo
    Why not give every hero a poolparty-skin while we are at it? YES EVEN BASTION.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Why not give every hero a poolparty-skin while we are at it? YES EVEN BASTION.
    I want a speedo skin for Torb's turret and the payload too!

I'm having too much fun now. I'll depart from here.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the question was answered in the second post and people are just using this thread to complain about other users (against the rules, guys), I'm locking this.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |