Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Anywhere social interaction happens is a place that people do the mating dance.
    And you just tell them to fuck off if you are not interested.
    Or get a work fuckbuddy if you are (it is a very very bad idea to mix work and romance though, you don't shit where you eat, but some morons still keep doing that).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Fable View Post
    Here is the thing.

They can't. I will never be as strong as a man and provoking a violent response will end extremely badly for me.
    Do you seriously have an issue telling a dude that you aren't interested, and to please leave you alone? Or tell him if he keeps it up you'll report it to the cops? Fuck, if you can't even grow that much of a spine, it's no wonder people would continue to badger you after you don't even tell them no. Thankfully not all women are as meek and useless as you are when it comes to defending themselves.

Nobody said you had to involve physical violence, that's never the answer. But tell the dude off. Ignore him. Block him from messaging you if you can. If he keeps it up, warn him you'll call the cops. If he still does, CALL THE COPS. It's definitely harassment at that point. Hell, if it has all been over text/email/chat, then you have evidence. Problem solved. If for some ungodly reason he physically hurts you, good lord, get the law on his ass. You'll own him for everything he's worth, and he'll most likely either end up in jail or at least get it on his permanent record.

You know, I used to complain that guys were turning into whiny bitch women, but now it just seems like people in general are, regardless of gender. Nobody wants to stand up for themselves, people would rather live uncomfortably with anxiety forever than to confront someone and end the anxiety. These are the same people that call others 'creepers' for complementing you, regardless of the reason for it. Or even looking in your general direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gender issues are a forbidden topic. Closing this.

CLOSED.