Stop making my favorite abilities Fury only :(

Seriously, I'm prot in live and Bloodbath and Dragon roar are my two favorite talents. It feels good to press those two buttons and go ham on people.

What about you, what are you sad to see be made spec-specific?

Deleted
    nothing realy i reeeeeealy like how Fury is shaping up :3
    im just hoping they dont nerf it to the ground T.T

They gave a lot of flavor to fury but didn't really do anything to give a unique identity talent wise to arms and prot.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Yeah, I agree with Flaks. I think their main focus is Fury this expansion, I hope they don't make Arms and Protection too boring or useless though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Seriously, I'm prot in live and Bloodbath and Dragon roar are my two favorite talents. It feels good to press those two buttons and go ham on people.

What about you, what are you sad to see be made spec-specific?
    Arms has what amounts to a built in Bloodbath through an artifact trait, Corrupted Blood of Zakajz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Yeah, I agree with Flaks. I think their main focus is Fury this expansion, I hope they don't make Arms and Protection too boring or useless though.
    I wouldn't say that it's their focus by any means, they've simply made Arms a simpler spec, which was a trend that began in WoD alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Arms has what amounts to a built in Bloodbath through an artifact trait, Corrupted Blood of Zakajz.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't say that it's their focus by any means, they've simply made Arms a simpler spec, which was a trend that began in WoD alpha.
    It certainly see,s that way with how well they're fleshing out the berserker theme with fury while repeatedly missing the mark on "tactical, slow har hitting" arms. Never mind the fact that fury has a ton of added flavor with self healing and insane mobility while arms is left in the dust in that area especially how it reflects in pvp.

Fury also has an exceptionally distinct talent tree compared to arms and prot. This also seems to be a marker of how much effort blizzard has put into specs. Dks get completely unique spec and spec trees with no overlap between them. Fury seems to have gotten similar treatment while arms and prot have a lot of useless ideas proven to be thus from WoD.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2016-06-04 at 08:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I don't know that I'd say Fury is their main focus, but it does feel like it's the warrior spec they are the most interested in. Probably because it lines up best with their new (idiotic) shift toward warriors = vikings = vrykul! It really feels like despite their advertising, they have no sense of how to create a real identity and spec-fantasy (because lets be honest, that's what "class fantasy" really means in terms of gameplay) for Arms. It's even weirder with recent changes like making Bladestorm baseline for Arms, giving it some identity - but it's still available as a talent for Fury. Show me another class where one spec has an ability baseline, and another spec can talent into it. Prot just seems vanilla as fuck (not referring to classic WoW), with little that really sets it apart and gives it a sense of identity within the larger game. Maybe it's because two more tanks have been added since the olden days when prot warriors had a clear focus and identity, and with each addition the overall tank pool has become more diluted and murky.

At this point, I feel Arms and Prot both need a lot of time and love to give them greater identity and uniqueness not only as warriors, but within the greater game as a whole. Though that's not about to happen prior to Legion. Next expac maybe...