Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    I still have my Tybalt backpack. :'(
    It's a nice backpack. I don't mind those plush backpacks and the like, but I can't stand the massive glowing wings and other mega particle effects that's completely taking over the game. Personally, I think it's bad for the game's theme.

Might make a discussion thread about it here.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Inventory space is fucking retarded.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    It's a nice backpack. I don't mind those plush backpacks and the like, but I can't stand the massive glowing wings and other mega particle effects that's completely taking over the game. Personally, I think it's bad for the game's theme.

I totally agree. It is getting pretty "off" for GW2, and soon we'll have MU ONLINE instead of GW2.

Deleted
    What do I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    I totally agree. It is getting pretty "off" for GW2, and soon we'll have MU ONLINE instead of GW2.
    Damn I trully miss playing MU online 97d and on. It was nice grinder, too bad it's cashshop disaster.

As for GW2 I bought it last year in october and quit before december, I don't know leveling was quite fun, but I have no interested after that. I wonder if it's worth coming back, since I'm a bit burned out of WoW now?
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post

Indeed...
    usually when i play an MMO and see those it's a gamekiller for me.

There should be an option to be able to turn those off... just too damn immersion-breaking.

Disappointing, very, very, very disappointing.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.