Deleted

Char transfer on new account and archivements.

Hello, story short i will start new account on legion start and start all from 0. But i will transfer my main character just for gold and possible second main character what i will play in legion. But have few questions.

1. Do i get all archivements what i had on that account or just character what i transfered what i had earned on him ?
    2. What about mounts and pets they are account wide and if i transfer my character do i get them ? Or i will need to farm from 0 ? Becous had some rare mounts/pets. One like Time lost drake what i got in Lichking time

Hope you guys could help me , want to start legion from 0 and earn all on one character

Deleted
    How are you going to transfer one character to another account? Is that even possible?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post
    How are you going to transfer one character to another account? Is that even possible?
    Yes if boths account have same names.

1. Yes, all achievements
    2. Yes, all mounts and pets.
    If you want to start from 0 you have to create new battlenet account. If you create new wow account on same battlenet you will have Old achis etc. even if you dont transfer any character.

Quote Originally Posted by Keleris View Post
    1. Yes, all achievements
    2. Yes, all mounts and pets.
    If you want to start from 0 you have to create new battlenet account. If you create new wow account on same battlenet you will have Old achis etc. even if you dont transfer any character.
    That's incorrect, you don't get all mounts, pets, and achievements from the old account on the new account. If that were true, people would make a killing starting new accounts with scarab lord mounts and titles, other rare mounts/achieves/etc. and selling them. Plus, people would dupe the living shit out of pets. Achievements earned by the toon you transfer will transfer to the new account, possibly mounts earned by that specific character as well. I transferred a toon a year ago and that's how it worked. Interestingly, I remember having to re-farm the kara mount because the toon I transferred off my main account just happened to be the one that the mount had dropped on when I farmed it.

That said, the process CAN be buggy so you may luck out and get more than what is just on that toon, but it's far from guaranteed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Achievements earned by the toon you transfer will transfer to the new account, possibly mounts earned by that specific character as well. I transferred a toon a year ago and that's how it worked. Interestingly, I remember having to re-farm the kara mount because the toon I transferred off my main account just happened to be the one that the mount had dropped on when I farmed it.

That said, the process CAN be buggy so you may luck out and get more than what is just on that toon, but it's far from guaranteed.
    You transferred a char from account A to account B; account A had mounts like kara mounts; where was the kara mount after transfer, acc A or B ?

I really doubt that the system tracks internally the name of the character who learn the mount. If you don't think so i'm interested in knowing more.
    And as far as I know, you only transfer what is tied to your character, ie achievements, char bound pet and mount, that's all.

If you want to start from 0 as you say, ypu MUST delete everything and start from scratch.But im sure you dont want to do that, so sell from all your alts the items you have gear, bank void storage , even hs if it was possible and send every gold to your main.Then delete all your alts and if you want change the name your main have.
    There! no need new accounts new battlenet etc etc

PS if you want this (want to start legion from 0 and earn all on one character), you must forget this (But i will transfer my main character just for gold and possible second main character what i will play in legion)
    Last edited by Pallamouna; 2016-06-09 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    You transferred a char from account A to account B; account A had mounts like kara mounts; where was the kara mount after transfer, acc A or B ?

I really doubt that the system tracks internally the name of the character who learn the mount. If you don't think so i'm interested in knowing more.
    And as far as I know, you only transfer what is tied to your character, ie achievements, char bound pet and mount, that's all.
    Only account B had the mount and no achievement, and account A maintained the achievement. It surprised me too (and annoyed me, because for whatever reason I had horrible luck getting that mount to drop the first time) so I took notice.

Deleted
    ok thanks all, was all what i wanted to know

10+ Year Old Account
    Only account B had the mount and no achievement, and account A maintained the achievement. It surprised me too (and annoyed me, because for whatever reason I had horrible luck getting that mount to drop the first time) so I took notice.
    Strange. This mount might be an exception because as far as I know this is the only mount that does not trigger a FOS when receiving it in the bag, you need to learn it. That was the only mount that transferred ?

That's incorrect, you don't get all mounts, pets, and achievements from the old account on the new account. If that were true, people would make a killing starting new accounts with scarab lord mounts and titles, other rare mounts/achieves/etc. and selling them. Plus, people would dupe the living shit out of pets. Achievements earned by the toon you transfer will transfer to the new account, possibly mounts earned by that specific character as well. I transferred a toon a year ago and that's how it worked. Interestingly, I remember having to re-farm the kara mount because the toon I transferred off my main account just happened to be the one that the mount had dropped on when I farmed it.

Im talking about another wow account on same battlenet. I have 3 wow accounts on my battlenet account and i have all my mounts achis etc on each of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    Strange. This mount might be an exception because as far as I know this is the only mount that does not trigger a FOS when receiving it in the bag, you need to learn it. That was the only mount that transferred ?
    It's hard to say because the other account already had ~40 or 50 mounts on it so that was the only one that I'm sure transferred. It could be that my experience was the buggy one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keleris View Post
    Im talking about another wow account on same battlenet. I have 3 wow accounts on my battlenet account and i have all my mounts achis etc on each of them.
    Yeah in that case I'm pretty sure everything is automatically added to any new account added to the original battle.net. Sorry for the misunderstanding.