Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Legion Summit - Dev Interviews

See the front page for the recap.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-06-10 at 07:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Med'an is out adventuring in the universe, doing big important things that will one day com to fruition. He just isn't around right now.
    So Med'an is canon.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Darn, was hoping for more info on the wardrobe and the restrictions that keep being added to. :/

There are three raid tiers coming in Legion! Two that are coming with release, another in Patch 7.2 and one more in a final patch
    that's four, hopefully they just mean a split tier at launch

Deleted
    Is there any way that I can watch all the interviews?

The team got a lot of feedback from players that would use a Character Boost and then realize that they didn't really like that class the best.
    This is why leveling is a thing. While lvling you have plenty of time to find out if the class suits you. Instead of realizing that they made a mistake of boosting a class they dont know anything about, they demand the game to adapt to them. And this is the everlasting circle that keeps the game from staying true to the character progression and MMO aspect of the game where things should be intended to take some time.

Before the flame, this isnt a fact, this is just my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by twelvedogs View Post
    It used to be common to have more than one raid per tier, so yes, it is still 3 tiers

I'm happy that they came back to 3 raid tiers in expansion model.

i wanted pre patch dates

Holy shit no, do NOT bring back this trinket/ring controlled damage for any xpac, this was the most boring shit in the whole history of WoW

So nothing new unless you found out yesterday that WoW is getting a new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Feyinh View Post
    So Med'an is canon.
    I was kind of hoping he meant they just sent him off somewhere to never return.. but seems like they have plans, ugh. What an abomination of a character.

No a damn paragraph or word about PVP , i'm so sad

any chance the "hide helm and the Hide cloak" options can be returned to the interface menu along with the "hide shoulder" option. In the Beta at the moment you have to use the transmog vendor every time you get a new helm,shoulder,cloak because it unhides the item when you get a new one.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvedogs View Post
    Most likely badly worded, as in there will be 3 tiers, divided into 4 raids, where two are available in 7.0.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

All the talk about PVP really leads me to believe they have carefully thought about the issues and future of PVP...

Oh wait...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man can it just be August 30 already T___T

meh, I'm getting bored over it now

I'm not sure there was anything new or exciting there, and the lore questions were very disappointing... Anduin? sheesh, Khadgar? - far more interesting things happening in the story and no one asks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajitheninja View Post
    any chance the "hide helm and the Hide cloak" options can be returned to the interface menu along with the "hide shoulder" option. In the Beta at the moment you have to use the transmog vendor every time you get a new helm,shoulder,cloak because it unhides the item when you get a new one.
    That way of doing it works better with the wardrobe, given how the hiding would for the most part, if not entirely done on a per-outfit basis.
    More mobile access can be done via the Yak Mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

They had time to talk about Me'dan but not PvP? Noone even fucking like Me'dan

I don't get it, so what exactly was that "something very special" that was going to be announced?