Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Well if it is, that means that those rocket rides from EPL to badlands where it booted you out when you flew over the Twilight Highlands must have been early access too.
    I'm so happy we all got early access to so much cata content. Wow, blizzard were so generous back then!
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazoon View Post
    So it's basicly confirmed now, that Demon hunters wont be in the pre-patch, first "A couple of weeks later".
    This has me wondering, why they would make HFC loottable specificly for demon hunters.

Lets say Prepatch comes the 19. July as there has been rumors about.
    Then 2 weeks later is 2. august. ( Reading 'a couple of weeks' as 2 )

That gives 4 weeks of demon hunters, before expansion launch.

This still makes sense, with the loottable then, but if the prepatch is any later than the mentioned date, this will start loosing its sense real fast.

So i guess i - personally can conclude by guessing, that prepatch will be on or before 19. july, just kinda wierd they haven't set the date yet, so close to the launch, anyone else has different views on this?

Also - I'm pretty dissapointed that demon hunters wont be in the start of prepatch, tho the events starts when demon hunters comes aswell, so atleast we got full time for that.
    Well, they ARE in pre-patch. They will just be unlocked closer to legion. There wont be a Pre-Patch Then a second Pre-Patch.

Only think I've seen Official from Blizzard is at Least 1 week prior to legion. So it could be 1 week or could be 6 weeks when the pre-patch hits July 19th

Pre-Patch is in PTR and im sure that is approx 1 month depending on how buggy it is

Deleted
    end of july I want demon hunter for meself. I want to walk around and be cool, so cool

I want prepatch for many things, dh is one of them. Legion invasions so neat, broken shores scenario is fun, class changes

Yum, all good. All fun. Many have differing opinions, but demon hunters is on one of my biggest to-do lists.

It takes a whole 2 hours to do the Demon Hunter starting area, a week is more than enough. Also expect pre-patch to be around the second last week of July.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last I checked we get a week, that is long enough to do the starting zone, max out professions, and Make sure I have a good leveling mog.

Quote Originally Posted by Natrii View Post
    Last I checked we get a week, that is long enough to do the starting zone, max out professions, and Make sure I have a good leveling mog.
    That was the original plan, but blizzard have recently said a few weeks after the pre-patch, and depending on when that is, we can see demon hunters for much longer than a week. There's also the fact that blizzard has apparently added demon hunter drops to HFC. if that is true, then they wouldn't do that if the raid would only remain relevant for one week. If the prepatch lands in mid-end of july, we can easily see demon hunters for upwards of a month, which would justify class drops from HFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    That was the original plan, but blizzard have recently said a few weeks after the pre-patch, and depending on when that is, we can see demon hunters for much longer than a week. There's also the fact that blizzard has apparently added demon hunter drops to HFC. if that is true, then they wouldn't do that if the raid would only remain relevant for one week. If the prepatch lands in mid-end of july, we can easily see demon hunters for upwards of a month, which would justify class drops from HFC.
    I really hope you are right my friend.

Start Legion with full Mythic HFC gear would be nice