Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Have you actually played it, or do you simply infer without experience? You know what assumption does
    Agreed. Despite what it WOULD SEEM to do to the rotational aspect of the class, there is a strong possibility for it to become an optimal choice in certain builds, expecially as the ilvl increases (resulting in a decrease to fury consumption and an increase to auto attack speed).

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Have you actually played it, or do you simply infer without experience? You know what assumption does
    Yep, been playing Havoc about a month now.

Today they buffed that talent though. 75% chance now (up from 50%). Still will not use it. Rotation gets too boring. But thats just my opinion.
    Last edited by Christhammer; 2016-06-24 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    the concept is interesting but i wish it had its own version of charge to get a bit extra resources at the start of the fight

was leveling with i ta bit and makes the combat start up a little slow. fine after you get abilities going

ill have to try it with more haste
    It's actually not worth stacking haste with it. You can't get your attack speed to a point where it's a significant difference currently. Just makes haste a slightly worse option in secondary stats with Crit>Vers>Mastery still being ahead of it.

Just tried it. Terrible talent to say the least.
    Demon's Bite generates Fury faster and also resets Felblade. Demon Blades does not seem to do that at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honak View Post
    It's actually not worth stacking haste with it. You can't get your attack speed to a point where it's a significant difference currently. Just makes haste a slightly worse option in secondary stats with Crit>Vers>Mastery still being ahead of it.
    hm

well as i said. the start up was slow but was "manageable" after getting enough. was'nt thinking of stacking haste but just having more

but ill take a look more into it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Demon's Bite generates Fury faster and also resets Felblade. Demon Blades does not seem to do that at all.
    was messing around more with Demon blades and just picked up Felblade

it has been causing the cooldown to reset

been getting that sparkling ring around it

but the chance for it to happen doesn't proc to often . enough for me to notice it but not often enough to beat its own cooldown timer alot of the time
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    DB has the same chance to reset the CD on FBlade on each auto attack.