!Little Movie Spoiler! WoD Blackhand vs Empowered Movie Blackhand

Hey, i know the "vs"-threads become kinda boring, but after watching the movie, i couldn't help myself:

WoD Blackhand vs Fel-Empowered Movie Blackhand (with his mace ofc)

Since Fel-Blackhand from the movie was basically as big and strong as two normal orcs (he was kicking them away like nothing when he tried to get to Llane), i wondered if he could've won in a fight against WoD Blackhand, who was much stronger than our original Blackhand.
    And please don't come with "If Lothar was able to kill him this easily, it would be no problem for AU Blackhand". Lothar only survived because he was smaller and faster than any orc and he pulled a move pretty much no orc would've suspected. I doubt AU Blackhand could slide like that under Movie-Blackhands legs.

Believe Empowered Blackhand would beat AU Blackhand cause giving Mountain Dew to people makes them a tad bit stronger than non mountain dew users. Although it would be a close match between the two but with Fel Blackhand proving victorious just my opinion.

Blackhand in the game universe (not Warlords of Draenor's alternate universe) is stronger than Blackhand in the movie universe.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Believe Empowered Blackhand would beat AU Blackhand cause giving Mountain Dew to people makes them a tad bit stronger than non mountain dew users. Although it would be a close match between the two but with Fel Blackhand proving victorious just my opinion.
    I dunno, this mountain dew was more like, mountain mist.

But seriously, Movie Blackhand seemed a bit dumb after the infusion.

And WoD Blackhand does kinda smash open an entire floor and punt us across the entire room with no problem. I might give the edge to WoD Blackhand.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    Blackhand in the game universe (not Warlords of Draenor's alternate universe) is stronger than Blackhand in the movie universe.
    He did say WoD Blackhand not the Blackhand who got easily manipulated.

The dude got one shot in the movie.

WoD Blackhand, easily.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't even a question, movie Blackhand was a complete joke. Makes you wonder how the hell he managed to be top dog in the Horde.

Deleted
    Nope it was interesting , i mean the movie version. He is supposed to be stronger after empowering him.
    Too bad no one told this to the Lion of Azeroth.

BTW AU Blackhand would rekt not just moviehand but even movie'dan in one punch

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    This isn't even a question, movie Blackhand was a complete joke. Makes you wonder how the hell he managed to be top dog in the Horde.
    I wondered the same. I mean, he got beat by lothar, twice. Him throwing the horse was about the only cool thing he did in the movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wont say the Movie Blackhand was a joke.He was better than MU Blackhand.But AU Blackhand was a beast.

AU Blackhand>Movie Blackhand>MU Blackhand.

Deleted
    Because Gul'dan said so. The real top dog was always Grom but he would refuse to be a puppet like Blackhand.

The same way he managed it in the MU. It didn't turn out well for that one either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Because Gul'dan said so. The real top dog was always Grom but he would refuse to be a puppet like Blackhand.
    Grom is a terrible Warchief.He's good at leading the Warsong but give him a large force like the Horde and he sucks.Blackhand is better on that regard.