Poll: Which Heavenly Cloud serpent do you like the most?

Poll: Which Heavenly Cloud serpent do you think looks best?

A fairly straight-forward question. These mounts are all hidden behind achievements or a very low drop rate, and seem to polarize opinions. People either love them or can't stand using them for various reasons. If you do like them, which one is your favourite?

Golden:

Azure:

Crimson:

Onyx:

(Not available as mount) Jade:

I went with Jade, I just can't stop hoping that they'll make it available to us someday!

Onyx > Jade > Azure > Crimson > Golden

God I wanted that onyx one so bad when it was revealed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Golden always looked the best to me. I loved how it looked in the Tsulong Encounter and I loved to ride around it back in 5.4.

I like the jade one best followed by the azure one. Onyx is nice too. Well hell they all look pretty good actually. I love me some cloud serpents!

Deleted
    Golden. Hands down. While all of them look really nice, nothing comes close to how beautiful the Golden is.

Jade, closely followed by Golden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha mount for sure. Blizz needs to do away with these redic world mount drop rates.

Interesting results, and further cements my opinion that they need to find a way to make room for the Heavenly Jade cloud serpent as a mount in-game! Perhaps it could be the reward during some anniversary or as a promotion (as long as not on the store...) since it doesn't fit in with many themes these days.

Definitely Jade at the top, with Gold and Sha mount tied for 2nd place and really dependent on how I feel that day which I think looks better. Blue then the red one last.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Onyx for sure.

Dark 4evah

Deleted
    Azure, Jade and Onyx are best. If I had to choose one only, I'd go with Azure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Golden > Onyx > Crimson > Azure > Jade

They're all amazing tbh, shame the Jade still hasn't been made available to collect. Really wish Blizzard would get around to adding some of those really nice mounts that they've created over the years but still haven't made available to collect.
    Playing WoW since July 2005!
    MMO's I'm playing/played: WoW; SWTOR; FFXIV; ESO; GW; GW2; LotRO; STO; Neverwinter; DDO; Riders of Icarus; Rift; Rift Prime; AoC; Aion; Tera; EQ; EQ2; SWG; Vanguard; Matrix Online; PWI; Fallen Earth; Lineage 2; ArchLord; RF Online

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Interesting results, and further cements my opinion that they need to find a way to make room for the Heavenly Jade cloud serpent as a mount in-game! Perhaps it could be the reward during some anniversary or as a promotion (as long as not on the store...) since it doesn't fit in with many themes these days.
    MoP timewalking is a perfect occasion for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    MoP timewalking is a perfect occasion for it.
    OOH! I never thought of that! :O
    That'd be a nice place for it indeed. Make it drop from MoP dungeons instead of the Timereaver!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly UK View Post
    Golden > Onyx > Crimson > Azure > Jade

They're all amazing tbh, shame the Jade still hasn't been made available to collect. Really wish Blizzard would get around to adding some of those really nice mounts that they've created over the years but still haven't made available to collect.
    Agreed. My biggest disappointment i recent years was the Iron Horde wolf. One of the coolest models for WoD, and it didn't make it to mount status...still hoping that they'll add it somehow to the game one day!

Jade one, ofc. I'm also hoping for it to be the MoP timewalking reward. And for whoever says we shouldn't get it because it's the model of Yulon, we already use her child as a battle pet, so a mount shouldn't be a big deal :P

Deleted
    Azure or Jade. The Onyx is only appealing because of it's rarity.

Hoping we see the Jade one soon, either with MoP TW dungeons or the 350 mounts achievement reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    OOH! I never thought of that! :O
    That'd be a nice place for it indeed. Make it drop from MoP dungeons instead of the Timereaver!
    Or make it the MoP vendor mount, as Wraithcharger is Wrath and the Dragonhawk is BC. Also, add a mount to the Cata dungeons, possibly faction-less copies of the Guild Mounts (Plain Scorpion/Lion) or Green Flametalon. I'd grind the shit out of Timewalking if I could use a Lion mount on my Alliance without having the guild banner tagged on the side.

OT: Blue > Green > Onyx > Yellow > Red.

I love the Azure. Luckily I'm only 20 or so mounts away from 300, so if luck's on my side I'll hopefully get it soon!