Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Legion Beta - Build 21952, Legion Dungeon Updates

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-06-15 at 12:15 AM.

Finally the 2AL0R 5W1F7 patch!
    Last edited by Keynee; 2016-06-14 at 10:58 PM.

Build 2AL0R.

Edit: Oh chaud...

RIP 2AL0R o7
    Last edited by Padwarle; 2016-06-15 at 12:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I don't know how I feel about this. I mean sure I'll get to see them, but there will be many many players who won't now, and I have a feeling this is going to cause an uproar louder than having them locked behind a reputation gate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Well I don't know how I feel about this. I mean sure I'll get to see them, but there will be many many players who won't now, and I have a feeling this is going to cause an uproar louder than having them locked behind a reputation gate.
    Going to agree. I don't mind the reputation stuff and attunement-esque things to access them but making them mythic only and requiring pre-made groups is likely to piss a great many people off for no good reason. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Buff to the most OP spec on beta (Fire Mage)? Interesting...
    Last edited by Christhammer; 2016-06-15 at 12:27 AM.

Showing cast time on Lightning Bolt as instant, should be 2 sec still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Buff to the most OP spec on beta (Fire Mage)? Interesting...
    I honestly hope something wonky is up with the datamining. I haven't seen any destruction warlocks top meters anywhere, and yet nerfs to everything. Channel Demonfire, most useless 100 talent, nerfed as well. Crossing fingers for datamining gone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    It wasn't a reputation gate. It's a combination of quest/grinding mana crystal gate. People were waiting for 3+ hours and still never getting a healer due to the amount of time it takes to get that far. The level of progression in the zone required to unlock them is/was a bit much. I haven't ran CoS yet because of this. Arcway I got lucky and a healer happened to hit the quest at the same time as me. But, personally I wasn't overly impressed with the amount of trash in that dungeon. It was just unnecessarily long due to a ridiculous amount of trash mobs. It's actually the only dungeon that I haven't enjoyed so far.

Face it, a lot of players are just going to hit max level and start farming for gear. While I think they're cheating themselves for what they are missing, it's just how it is.

i am so heart broken that those drakes are peniis v penis mounts i really love the first and 4th one

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Going to agree. I don't mind the reputation stuff and attunement-esque things to access them but making them mythic only and requiring pre-made groups is likely to piss a great many people off for no good reason. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
    its nothing but devs stupid pride - same as with those talent changes in ptr build - they just reiteraite stupid ideas instead admiting to fuck up and dont push something just for sake of pushing.

my guess they are shit scared without those attuneemnts and requiring suramar for flying nobody will go there for story which raises the question why they even put it in there instead making it as 109-110 leveling zone. just for sake of fake "content" like tanaan ?

I have a feeling that they will undue the mythic only part of those dungeons sometime during the expansion. Which I would guess would be a combination of people crying about not being able to do the dungeons, and the lack of people actually doing them.

priest nerfs again... rip shadow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    its nothing but devs stupid pride - same as with those talent changes in ptr build - they just reiteraite stupid ideas instead admiting to fuck up and dont push something just for sake of pushing.

my guess they are shit scared without those attuneemnts and requiring suramar for flying nobody will go there for story which raises the question why they even put it in there instead making it as 109-110 leveling zone. just for sake of fake "content" like tanaan ?
    hm, I was not aware that i didn't like lore. thank you for reminding me of that pal, that was a close call.

I like the idea of them as mythic only, it's not that hard to find 4 people for 2 dungeons maximum twice in your entire time playing legion. If you can't spend 10 mins looking for a group (less than queue times) then run a dungeon that only requires 10 ilvls more than heroic. I have to be honest i'm not sure how you do anything in WoW, not even to mention queue for a dungeon.

Looks like there's new Gladiator mounts and the Infernals have been made into raid drops from Gul'dan. One of them says Mythic, presumably the other is Heroic. Wonder if they'll be rare drops or 100% drops like Blackhand's clefthoof?

Interesting change either way.

I see the shadow hate is starting to ramp up more.

Three previously released pieces of music--Relentless, Tempest, and We Are Not Alone--have now been given zone information titles: MUS_70_Azsuna_WalkE_01 through 04.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-FHOnEyIn8

15+ Year Old Account
    I see they're already pushing those flying mounts that won't fly until the final content patch!

Never change, Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Korthraxw View Post
    hm, I was not aware that i didn't like lore. thank you for reminding me of that pal, that was a close call.

I like the idea of them as mythic only, it's not that hard to find 4 people for 2 dungeons maximum twice in your entire time playing legion. If you can't spend 10 mins looking for a group (less than queue times) then run a dungeon that only requires 10 ilvls more than heroic. I have to be honest i'm not sure how you do anything in WoW, not even to mention queue for a dungeon.

The reason so many dislike being forced(forced if they want to experience all dungeons) make a premade group is because as soon as a premade group is required people expect everyone to play like mythic raiders that never screws up and can speed clear the dungeon. Also on my realm people won't ask for the minimum ilvl, but instead much higher than what is actually needed.

8 seconds?! Woo!! Yes!