Warrior Campaign and Court of Stars (Spoilers I guess?)

Figured I'd make a post about this to make everyone aware of this:

So in the Suramar quest line you unlock the Court of Stars dungeon at 6000/12000 honored rep with The Nightfallen, which takes the entire quest line up to that point and a few days of Nightfallen world quests

The Warrior campaign has a quest "Greater Power" which requires getting a drop off the 2nd boss of Court of Stars and killing the last boss

In order to unlock the third relic slot we have to finish the warrior campaign which this is a pivotal part of

Previously in the beta Court of Stars was available on N/H/M but as of today is Mythic only, in addition to that no other class has their third relic slot (30-40 ilvls) gated behind a rep grind, and now it's gated behind a mythic dungeon AND a rep grind.

In my experience on the beta it doesn't seem like the fact it's mythic will be a big deal, but for a lot of players it might be especially when combined with the rep grind.

It doesn't seem apparent if Blizzard is going to change it but as of the current build today it still requires the item from Court of Stars
    Last edited by Valrok; 2016-06-15 at 01:26 AM.

Deleted
    I'm not sure when raids release, but if it's 3 weeks after launch then you better not miss a day if you want the third relic available in time. Pretty stupid to have huge differences between classes when it comes to how much time it takes to obtain such a large power increase. (Up to ~50 ilvls if you're lucky, highest mythic dungeon relic I saw on beta was +52 ilvl).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valrok View Post
    In my experience on the beta it doesn't seem like the fact it's mythic will be a big deal, but for a lot of players it might be especially when combined with the rep grind.
    The reputation requirement is being removed. It'll be in the next build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Base level mythic is a joke in terms of difficulty, and once the rep is removed, it's really no different than most other classes, we all have dungeon drops needed to finish the campaign. Base level mythic is also available right away, only mythic+ is locked until raids release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinia View Post
    The reputation requirement is being removed. It'll be in the next build.
    If that's the case it will be fine, since the main problem was that you had to wait for Nightfallen emissaries to get enough rep. Without the rep requirement you can unlock it in a day.

It'll be changed to another dungeon within the next build. I can't post links yet but here's a blue post from Watcher on the forums:

"Class Order campaign quests that currently send players into Suramar dungeons are being changed to target different dungeons - that should be visible in the next build."

You can paste that into Google to find the actual post.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can I do it before raid opens?
    >yes
    ----> I dont care
    >no
    ----> Can others do it before the raid opens?
    >yes
    ----> It´s bullshit
    >no
    ----> I don´t care
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.