Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    So that wasn't intended at all. I have hopefully stopped those from appearing now.
    You treat us well Chaud! I will always love mmo-c.com probably the best out of ANY website, even like it here better than google.com - Whatever you do btw (not that you were thinking of this), just don't put ads on the site like wowhead.com - I literally have ANY COMPUTER lock up, stock, halt, error out from long use of wowhead, I have no idea what ad company they have setup, but that site is just RIPinpeace with ads.

Anyway, thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Same here. Bless the guys behind that miracle extension.
    I feel a little bad using it sometimes, but MMO champ is so bad that if I DON'T block the adds, it crashes my browser if I leave a tab open on this site for more than ten minutes. If they can clean that up I'd happily remove add blocker on this site like I do for other sites that run fine with adds. Gamefaqs is another site I have to block for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I feel a little bad using it sometimes, but MMO champ is so bad that if I DON'T block the adds, it crashes my browser if I leave a tab open on this site for more than ten minutes. If they can clean that up I'd happily remove add blocker on this site like I do for other sites that run fine with adds. Gamefaqs is another site I have to block for the same reason.
    If you're using Google Chrome then try this.... right click in the text box for posts, then go to spell check and turn off the spell checker. If you aren't on chrome ignore this. It helped for me in general browsing not just posting, I'm not sure why it's super weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythbredor View Post
    If you're using Google Chrome then try this.... right click in the text box for posts, then go to spell check and turn off the spell checker. If you aren't on chrome ignore this. It helped for me in general browsing not just posting, I'm not sure why it's super weird.
    Nope, using firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    You're using AdBlock on a forum you like and frequently use? Why?
    I don't like ads so adblock stays on always

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    If MMO offered either a perk to premium members or something or even asked for some help like Wiki guys do, I'll gladly give a little something to help out. If we all gave a little bit, that little contribution would be huge considering how many people frequent this site. I had no problem helping out TukUI because I love their UI so I donate a few bucks as I have the extra funds. I gave to the DBM guy because it's a good addon that I'd hate to see go away. I'm not rich by any means but if I can help someone by giving $5 or $10, I will. In exchange, I don't want to see any annoying ads.

what they dont know is that there is a way to also bl....

nm

oh look.. sponsored ad posts.. very nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Higuchi View Post
    I don't see the problem. The site costs money to run, sponsored posts make the site money so it can stay running. And they're clearly tagged so you can avoid them if they bother you so much.
    Why?
    Hosting doesnt cost shit.
    Moderators are free.
    Forum hasnt undergone big changes since what, 2002?
    Where are the costs?

Also, super intrusive adds with the occasional malware isnt really a big hangout sign to put my addblock down.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-06-15 at 09:33 PM.

I've already reported it.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Why?
    Hosting doesnt cost shit.
    Moderators are free.
    Forum hasnt undergone big changes since what, 2002?
    Where are the costs?.
    Hosting isn't free, IT isn't free, the staff doesn't work for free.

The site didn't exist in 2002.

Ad issue was unintended and is now resolved.