Deleted

Weakaura for flame shock wich shows ticking damage

Ok, so i did something stupid.
    For some reason i deleted the wrong weakaura when going from enhancement back to elemental and i just can´t find it back no matter what i google or forum search. Ofcourse i also can´t remember where i got it from and i'm to much of a noob with WA´s to make one myself, i only know basic stuff.

This was a weakaura for flameshock wich showed the ticking damage Flameshock was doing. So if i buffed it with 2x EF + UF it would show higher numbers. Also when other buffs were up.

If anyone has this WA, knows where to find it or even can make one i would love you to death!
    Thanks in advance!

Here's the one I've been using. No idea who the author is or where I got it from.

pastebin.com/0HQtcRay

Here's mine: http://pastebin.com/nyLV6bVi

Instead of showing you the value of the flame shock dot, it actually shows you your current snapshot multiplier on the target (UF = 40%, EF = 40% per stack - max of 2.52x displayed as "2.5") - I just place the number directly over my flame shock tracker. I haven't bothered to make it work w/ lava lash spread because I don't play enhancement too often, but it wouldn't be that difficult.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougy View Post
    Here's the one I've been using. No idea who the author is or where I got it from.

pastebin.com/0HQtcRay
    Thanks! I used the have one with a FL icon but thats not hard to add, tho i might just keep it like this.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy090909 View Post

Instead of showing you the value of the flame shock dot, it actually shows you your current snapshot multiplier on the target (UF = 40%, EF = 40% per stack - max of 2.52x displayed as "2.5") - I just place the number directly over my flame shock tracker. I haven't bothered to make it work w/ lava lash spread because I don't play enhancement too often, but it wouldn't be that difficult.
    I only tried it on dummy but nothing showed up for me at all whatever i did. Not sure whats going wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    I only tried it on dummy but nothing showed up for me at all whatever i did. Not sure whats going wrong?
    It detects your snapshot value on application. Did you apply the flame shock before actually importing the aura?

Other than that, maybe you're just not seeing it - it's just a numeric text value (1.0 to 2.5)

Deleted
    It detects your snapshot value on application. Did you apply the flame shock before actually importing the aura?

Other than that, maybe you're just not seeing it - it's just a numeric text value (1.0 to 2.5)
    Oh ye right, its very tiny ^^ but thanks for sharing!

Deleted

Nice - even I could use that Wa thank you sir