Help me with my tmog please.

I am looking to get gear to make my paladin look like his corrupt by a old god.

So any idea's will be helpful and ty for ur time.

Edit: To add not looking to buy anything from the BMAH.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-06-16 at 12:44 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Some Death Knight lookalike gear from Throne of Thunder might help. You can also get the corrupted weapons from Siege of Orgrimmar.

I would go with War t3 personally and PvP Elite 2h axe from season 6, the pwn matches perfectly with armor color.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Some Death Knight lookalike gear from Throne of Thunder might help. You can also get the corrupted weapons from Siege of Orgrimmar.
    ill look into it thx for the tip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I would go with War t3 personally and PvP Elite 2h axe from season 6, the pwn matches perfectly with armor color.
    How do you get war T3 as a paladin? Do I got to buy it from the BMAH?

I want things like eyes and all. Kinda how Gorrash looked when he was "Corrupted". I know there isn't a 1:1 look but I am trying to find something close.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-06-16 at 12:47 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Yeh simply buy from BMAH if you have the gold, the gear on BMAH does not have class restriction as far as you are plate, for example War, Paladin and DK all can xmog Paladin T3 and War T3

Yeh simply buy from BMAH if you have the gold, the gear on BMAH does not have class restriction as far as you are plate, for example War, Paladin and DK all can xmog Paladin T3 and War T3
    Ya I want to avoid BMAH tho since dam near each item on there of that set hits gold cap on my server each time.

Any of these.

DK T10 (Purple)

DK T8 (Red Base)

DK T8.5 (Black/Grey Base)

DK T17 Mythic

Thing with that last one is as a Paladin you can't get the leg transmog. That list also misses out Uncrushable Shoulderplates and Ironcrusher's Collar which can both be obtained as a Paladin, since I've got them in my bank.

Hm then try icy veins website, i use that to look up some xmog, it has all tiers, all pieces and wpns in there. GL buddy (btw i also xmog my Ret into dark-evil knight of destruction, so i 100% support ur idea )

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    Any of these.

DK T10 (Purple)

DK T8 (Red Base)

DK T8.5 (Black/Grey Base)

DK T17 Mythic

Thing with that last one is as a Paladin you can't get the leg transmog. That list also misses out Uncrushable Shoulderplates and Ironcrusher's Collar which can both be obtained as a Paladin, since I've got them in my bank.
    Thanks for the info. Did not know a paladin could get that Purple helm that's awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Hm then try icy veins website, i use that to look up some xmog, it has all tiers, all pieces and wpns in there. GL buddy (btw i also xmog my Ret into dark-evil knight of destruction, so i 100% support ur idea )
    Ya I RP my paladin as a anti/fallen paladin. For a long time I rocked the DK tier as close as I could. Just looking for a cool set to make me look corrupt.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-06-16 at 01:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please make use of the already existing transmog thread.

Closing.