Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They've added the Revenge of the Capricorn map recently which is cool, only downside to it is since it's new and there are achievements most people pick it so it's the most common map to get atm... which I mean as much as I like the map it gets sort of boring after a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    They've added the Revenge of the Capricorn map recently which is cool, only downside to it is since it's new and there are achievements most people pick it so it's the most common map to get atm... which I mean as much as I like the map it gets sort of boring after a bit.
    I haven't even bothered to play any spvp this season but it's not in Ranked is it?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I haven't even bothered to play any spvp this season but it's not in Ranked is it?
    Oh yea, the new map is *beta* so it isn't in ranked. I think they are planning to do a poll near the end of this season to see if people want it added into ranked or not. I think it will likely be voted in because it is honestly similar enough it would fit right in but also is different enough that it would add some variety. Right now though most of the reason to do it is for the achievements associated with it and just the interest of playing a new map.

10+ Year Old Account
    No point due to the lack of Aus/NZ servers. Trying to compete at 200-300ms ping against US players is plain dumb.

For my PvP I've gone back to games from other developers who actually care about the Aus/NZ playerbase.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Did WvWvW ever evolve past the mindless zergs running around the map? Because that's all it ever was when I still played. Just massive groups of people running in circles around the map retaking keeps that the opposing zergs had just taken. Was so fucking boring and mind numbing that I had to say "fuck it" and give up on WvWvW ever being something fun.