No anthema/benediction in the tmog pane...

I have benediction on my old dwarf priest, but I can't find it under the tmog window. Am I retarded and just not finding it or is it not going to be Moggable?

Make sure you select Main-Hand Weapon, Staves.
    That you are viewing Collected appearances at least.
    And that you are on the right character, as it is going to be class restricted.

I do not have it myself, so cannot suggest anything else if it isn't appearing.
    Someone linked it in char earlier, seemed to be bragging that they had it in their appearances but didn't say specifically.
    They did complain that they couldn't get the Anthema appearance though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also did you copy and login into said character? you kinda need to do that.

It is showing up for me. Do you still have the actual staff?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I think this is it. I have 2 priests, 1 has it and is a dwarf, I cant seem to get him logged in.
    My other priest is a belf, I can log him, but its not showing. I guess I need to get the dwarf logged in to get it to pop account wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    I think this is it. I have 2 priests, 1 has it and is a dwarf, I cant seem to get him logged in.
    My other priest is a belf, I can log him, but its not showing. I guess I need to get the dwarf logged in to get it to pop account wide.
    Yes, any character needs to log in atleast once before the gear is account available.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

15+ Year Old Account
    The thing with it is you have to equip the staff and do the "use" to switch to the other staff and then log out for that one to show up too. I was livid that I couldn't have both staves on my priest when I got onto the PTR. Although I will say this, the fashionista achievement is bugged atm too. I have enough of every slot showing up in my appearance section to have the title but when you go to the achievement totals its just a handful of items counting.