Poll: Are you still re-rolling Demon Hunter?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    What do you mean with if there's a Vengeance version? A video?
    Yes as this was a Havoc Video

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. The momentum-focused Havoc build is unique and challenging enough that I feel comfortable doing it. Also helps that my group of friends needs a DPS with tank off-spec for content.

Quote Originally Posted by Drosul View Post
    snip
    Both classes are amazing, but from a PvP prospective (which seems to be your main focus) i would NEVER move from Rogue. It's the melee dps that was born with PvP in mind, and there will never be a patch, an expansion, a new class or whatever that is gonna change that.

A skilled rogue will always find a way to trick, CC, burst or somehow outmaneuver any other class, because in the end that's what they are designed to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can't heal so....no. I'll definitely have a DH alt though. They're sexy as hell.

Deleted
    cant decide

Fury Warrior or DH T.T blizz give me a beta key allready so i can finaly decide @.@ stupid ptr not allowing DH's

Quote Originally Posted by Zordrage View Post
    cant decide

Fury Warrior or DH T.T blizz give me a beta key allready so i can finaly decide @.@ stupid ptr not allowing DH's
    "Do you have a sub going on? No? Ouch, eat shit then" - Blizzard. Your only chance for a beta is what, winning a beta key giveaway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    "Do you have a sub going on? No? Ouch, eat shit then" - Blizzard. Your only chance for a beta is what, winning a beta key giveaway?
    Untrue since a pal of mine has been Unsubbed since the Beginning of Hellfire and he was in the first wave of Beta Invites (First wave after the "Alpha" ended)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Demon View Post
    Both classes are amazing, but from a PvP prospective (which seems to be your main focus) i would NEVER move from Rogue. It's the melee dps that was born with PvP in mind, and there will never be a patch, an expansion, a new class or whatever that is gonna change that.

A skilled rogue will always find a way to trick, CC, burst or somehow outmaneuver any other class, because in the end that's what they are designed to be.
    Not really anymore, most of the Rogues interesting kit was watered down and they have pretty linear abilities now similar to other melee. Mostly the removal of prep, smoke bomb and recuperate.

I personally went from Rogue to DH and found DH had more interestingly niche abilities for someone to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting beta access is random. Unsubbed near the beginning of WoD, still got beta access. Luck of the draw.

The real decision for me is: Vengeance or Havoc artifact first? I would much prefer to DPS but we need a tank.

A better question for the OP would probably be: what is your main class/spec in Legion and what was your main class/spec in WOD and MOP? May already have a thread on that topic though....

As for me, bouncing back between Guard druid and frost mage for legion (with shadow priest and tank dh as an outside chance). I played a Druid tank in MOP and a War tank in WOD. A lot will depend on how much I like DH in the early access.
    Last edited by Alydael; 2016-06-26 at 02:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    have no intention of making a DH in the foreseeable future. I am not sure what I want to main at this point I have mained hunter the last 2 expansion which is really nice for leveling but I'm not happy about the hunter changes mainly MM has no pet meaning for soloing I will want to go BH and then I have to deal with multiple artifact weapons

15+ Year Old Account
    Posted this is the wrong damn thread before, too many tabs open at once.

Well, I have to say I was 95% positive I was going to play a Havoc DH this expansion. After reading the camera view distance changes, and logging in and seeing it myself... Wow, I'm not sure I'm going to even be able to play a melee class at all if this max view distance goes live.