Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account

Perma Ban Appeal?

Hi.

This isn't a post about me bitching, however I'm curious if it's possible to appeal a permanent ban. I feel as though I may have wrongfully been Tyler1'd.

Only asking if there's a solution, if not, whatever. Don't flame me, or I will devour your first born.

hehe xd

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't a parole after 66% of the time have been served, a standard by now?

So, after 66% of FOREVER, you can get the ban lifted...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

It's possible, but extremely unlikely that it will be lifted. The solution you're looking for is a time machine to stop yourself from being a shitter.

As I know the perma ban only comes after a long string of shitfuckery. So why would there be an appeal if it has been established that you are a complete cunt?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can try contacting support. Odds are not exactly very high though.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    It's possible, but extremely unlikely that it will be lifted. The solution you're looking for is a time machine to stop yourself from being a shitter.
    That comment literally made no sense, the fact you has to passively aggressively attack someone, and then call them a " Shitter " because they were banned for being toxic. Not only shows you're a beta cuck, with a massive case of Napoleon syndrome, but probably should down a gallon of bleach.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    As I know the perma ban only comes after a long string of shitfuckery. So why would there be an appeal if it has been established that you are a complete cunt?
    I'm not a complete cunt, I just like to tell people how it is. Sorry the mass majority of the population is pussified like yourself, and takes offense to a little dose of harsh reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You can try contacting support. Odds are not exactly very high though.
    Thank you for the polite reply, unlike the two beta cucks quoted above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempur View Post
    That comment literally made no sense, the fact you has to passively aggressively attack someone, and then call them a " Shitter " because they were banned for being toxic. Not only shows you're a beta cuck, with a massive case of Napoleon syndrome, but probably should down a gallon of bleach.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a complete cunt, I just like to tell people how it is. Sorry the mass majority of the population is pussified like yourself, and takes offense to a little dose of harsh reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the polite reply, unlike the two beta cucks quoted above.
    The good news is that in addition to your permanent ban in LoL (apparently completely deserved), you'll get another one here so you can have a matching set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Nothing good is coming out of this thread, just flaming, so I am closing it.