Thread: security forum

Deleted

security forum

i think there shoud bea security forum on mmo-c, cos alot of people dnt know how to keep there pc's secure and using google is not much help as it comes up with loads of results about which is the best antivirus,anti-malware etc, hell im so pro security on pc's il even moderate the forum if you guys will let me ,
    but yes i think we need a security forum to inform people of the latest threats and what they can do to solve them as ive searched for threats and stuff to help alot of these threads are either out of date or give wrong information on how to secure your pc and then you have those scam sites which say oh no your pc is infected with all this malware to force you to download there software and infect yourself

this forum is needed so we can protect gamers as not everyone is up on security like i am some are and others even more so than me

Wouldn't this kind of thing just fall under Computers?

there are already plenty of established non gaming forums that cover threats ranging from "...for dummies" to "...not dummies"....

what do you intend with this?

do you plan to maintain an entire database of emerging threats, c&cs, IOCs, and who knows what else here?

might as well go get your own site

You're free to make a thread in the Computer subsection.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    there are already plenty of established non gaming forums that cover threats ranging from "...for dummies" to "...not dummies"....

what do you intend with this?

do you plan to maintain an entire database of emerging threats, c&cs, IOCs, and who knows what else here?

might as well go get your own site
    Don't use difficult terms, that will fry OP's brain!

Seriously, with that spelling I think that security is the least of his/hers/it's worries. I mean, no password will be guessed if it's spelled that badly!