Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Base one is the fire one. Fel one you get for killing Kil'Jaeden on HC iirc.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Im a sad DH now!
    We are DH we use the fel! WHY FIRE?
    It confusses me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjooce View Post
    Perhaps if you could read, you'd see the quotation marks around the word apparently, not sure if you're just dumb
    I did read it and I read it again. There are no quotation marks, only apostrophes. Just because you wrote 'apparently' doesn't change anything since the rest of your entire post is essentially saying "it's extremely challenging". So yeah your entire post goes along with your ' '. It doesn't change the context at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    I'm pretty sure I saw Illidan use the flamereaper apperance at some point during the new patch.
    I wonder if it's supposed to be a redesign of the warglaives of azzinoth?
    Because I remember reading they would make a redesign available like with the thunderfury one for rogues
    Pretty sure its implying Illidan has lost the warglaives of azzinoth post defeat at the black temple. That said I'm not big on how they look, The vengence ones look awesome imo though.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Im a sad DH now!
    We are DH we use the fel! WHY FIRE?
    It confusses me.
    Because Blizzard knows its the best looking one, gotta keep it behind as many walls as possible, keep that carrot just outta reach.

The progress of building mage tower is so slow, slower than I expected (and I heard that it will be last for 3 days, then it will be destroyed)
    Still no any information for the cost of attempt if the first attempt failed. I am quite worried about the cost

Quote Originally Posted by kaelhin View Post
    The progress of building mage tower is so slow, slower than I expected (and I heard that it will be last for 3 days, then it will be destroyed)
    Still no any information for the cost of attempt if the first attempt failed. I am quite worried about the cost
    Yep the building will be up for 3 days then we need to build it again!

If you do NOT attempt the challange when the mage tower is done for the first time I gues then you can do it the next time for free (becaues it's your first attempt then) right? Maybe it's better to wait until some streamers have shown at least a part of the challenge to have a clue what kind of challenges are to be expected.
    Specially because they mentioned it to be realy hard. That sounds for me that it's tuned around very high ilvl gear and probably even new golden trait and so on.