Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    You thought 2017's Justice League was bad? Just wait until you have to watch 4 hours of it uncut.
    I’ll only watch this so I can see what Whedon did to try to save this movie. I attribute any good character moments to him, and the majority of the schlock this was to Snyder. I’m open to being wrong, but I’d be surprised if i was.

Danny Trejo should have played Steppenwolf instead of a CGI abomination.

Speaking of Whedon, did he fall out of favor after the Ultron/JL one-two punch? Did I miss him getting cancelled or something?

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Speaking of Whedon, did he fall out of favor after the Ultron/JL one-two punch? Did I miss him getting cancelled or something?
    There was that and he got caught in the metoo movement.

As someone that loves the Buffyverse it was really disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    There was that and he got caught in the metoo movement.

As someone that loves the Buffyverse it was really disappointing.
    Coupled with the fact he was supposed to helm a Batgirl movie for WB which I had been looking forward to, and then it all fell apart.

Should be a trailer of The Suicide Squad today

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status...21388185726979

I'll just drop this here. Did I mention that a trailer is coming tomorrow? #TheSuicideSquad

I just fucking hope this movie isn't another Margot Robbie egotrip.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Don't we all

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Don't we all
    What's really annoying about her portrayal of Harley Quinn is that it's not even interesting. She's just annoying.

I would happily see her crossover with Halle Berry's Catwoman just for the sheer insanity of it all.

Gunn at least has me cautiously optimistic after the trailer. And from a long time comic fan, yes I geeked out about the “kaiju”

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You're not gonna like the start of the trailer lol
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

I like what Gunn did for the Guardians, but I'm still very meh about this trailer. I dunno, to me, there wasn't something that should hook me into be interested in the movie.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Disappointed they made King Shark into another dumb character. I much prefer the King Shark of the Harley Quinn animated series. Though I thought Cena was great as Peacemaker and the forest of dicks thing did make me guffaw.

Last edited by Fencers; 2021-03-26 at 09:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically she is becoming to the DC Universe what Hugh Jackmans Wolverine was to the X-Men movies.

I remember people saying 'we want a Wolverine movie, we want a Wolverine movie' before Origins and it was like YOU HAD 3. The first three X-Men movies were basically Wolverine featuring some X-Men :P

One thing that gives me faith is that James Gunn is on board and he did good at giving limelight to all the characters in GotG so I have hope that everyone or mostly everyone will getting some limelight in Suicide Squad. The whole tag line was 'don't get too attached' So they better make everyone at least in some way sympathetic, to awe us when they get offed :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-03-26 at 10:10 PM.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The trailers make it painfully obvious Captain Boomarang isnt long for this world.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Technically she is becoming to the DC Universe what Hugh Jackmans Wolverine was to the X-Men movies.

I remember people saying 'we want a Wolverine movie, we want a Wolverine movie' before Origins and it was like YOU HAD 3. The first three X-Men movies were basically Wolverine featuring some X-Men :P

One thing that gives me faith is that James Gunn is on board and he did good at giving limelight to all the characters in GotG so I have hope that everyone or mostly everyone will getting some limelight in Suicide Squad. The whole tag line was 'don't get too attached' So they better make everyone at least in some way sympathetic, to awe us when they get offed :P
    Except Jackman has charisma and wasn’t in a role that chewed scenery the wrong way. With Robbie she’s that Jared Leto kind of actor who wants to either try and win and Oscar with every role or be the ‘scene stealer’. And even then, Wolverine was boring AF apart from X2, DOFP and Logan.

No Will Smith or Joker...now I'm interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

I think she's more becoming what Mystique was to the X-men movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I think she's more becoming what Mystique was to the X-men movies.
    So true. And boy Lawrence Mystique was awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Word. The new trailer has me cautiously optimistic. I'll trust Gunn. And hope the studios didn't meddle.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

5+ Year Old Account
    that was cringy n desperate af..how old are those eat all the dicks jokes?

I feel like that pedo hasn't moved on since the Taserface days..he ain't getting my money..

This trailer is completely meh to me. Sounds like a movie made of a succession of one-liners, dick jokes and old clichés ("we're all gonna die", haven't we heard that a zillion times already ?) with nothing in-between, except probably sexual or violent scenes just for the "shock" value.