Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

The vibe feels like something ripped out of the peak Legends of the Dark Knight stories. Classic O'Neil & Moench stuff.

Looking forward to both The Batman and (surprisingly) the Peacemaker TV show. Looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Paul Dano?
    Yeah paul dano is playing riddler.

The rock straight from the DC fandome! Born to play black Adam!

That shit had me in stitches. Whoever came up with that fandome shit jesus man. That could have easily been a tim and eric skit.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah paul dano is playing riddler.

The rock straight from the DC fandome! Born to play black Adam!

That shit had me in stitches. Whoever came up with that fandome shit jesus man. That could have easily been a tim and eric skit.
    The entire thing felt like one of those extra features you used to get on the old Windows 98 installation discs. You know when they used to advertise games with demos and videos. Microsoft CD samplers.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2021-10-16 at 11:20 PM.

Looks amazing. DC Fandome was great! Looks like DC is finally getting things right, taking their time introducing these characters in stories that matter, and maybe down the line we can have them all unite against a greater threat in a way that matters in a Justice League movie.

honestly? I'd rather see Michal Keaton over Robert Pattinson as batman, again. /shrug

I really really need to see an older Michael Keaton whipping his whole body around because he can't move his neck lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    honestly? I'd rather see Michal Keaton over Robert Pattinson as batman, again. /shrug

I really really need to see an older Michael Keaton whipping his whole body around because he can't move his neck lmao.
    That Batman-head shown only from behind in the Flash trailer did look an awful lot like Micheal Keaton's Batman. And some of the voiceover sounded like his voice too, though I'm not completely sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    That Batman-head shown only from behind in the Flash trailer did look an awful lot like Micheal Keaton's Batman. And some of the voiceover sounded like his voice too, though I'm not completely sure about that.
    it is 100% Michael Keaton.

Oh yea, I know that, I just wasn't completely ready for them actually putting him in the trailer, even if it's just his head from behind and a voiceover, so I wasn't sure those scenes were actually him. But I'm here for it, I totally loved his Batman.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Dont know where else to share this.

But, apparently Michael B Jordan is involved with a Live Action Static Shock movie.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

I have to agree.
    Sparkles just isn't The Bats.
    Plus he's too smol.
    Granted I hated Ben's smug attempt at Bruce even if he did have the chin but ugh we need a better Batman.
    Black Adam does look wicked though.
    Can't be worse than Shazam.

What they need to do is Batman Beyond with Michael Keaton as old Bruce Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post

[IMG]https://static1.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Batman-Beyond-Poster-BossLogic-Michael-Keaton.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=1174&dpr=1.5[/MG]
    oooof, that would be way too good.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post

I would be interested in a Batman Beyond if they do two main things.
    They lose the Bruce Wayne clone plot point allowing Terry to fully be his own character.
    Never directly connect the show to the main timeline keeping it free of Tim Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmatrix View Post
    I would be interested in a Batman Beyond if they do two main things.
    They lose the Bruce Wayne clone plot point allowing Terry to fully be his own character.
    Never directly connect the show to the main timeline keeping it free of Tim Drake.
    He isn't his clone he's more like his son. His mom's eggs weren't tampered with just his dads sperm.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    He isn't his clone he's more like his son. His mom's eggs weren't tampered with just his dads sperm.
    That plot point is even worse, a deep disturbing path that is better left in the comics and far away from TV and movies.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    That plot point is even worse, a deep disturbing path that is better left in the comics and far away from TV and movies.
    It was in Justice League Unlimited, an animated TV show of the DCAU.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

It's already in the tv/movies in the DCAU.

And it was supposed to be disturbing and it also gave growth to several people. Terry who already had a kind of strained relationship with Bruce had their relationship strained even more when he thought Bruce did it and once he learned the truth and who Bruce really was then grew to respect Bruce and mend the relationship. Amanda Waller was going down such a dark path that it took an assassin to tell her what was wrong and she then changed for the better as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I can’t lie, I’m super excited for The Flash. I got waaaay too excited when he started to reveal the Batmobile.
    I'm more excited for Keaton as Batman than anything else in that movie. Though Ezra was a poor casting choice for Barry Allen, but it does look better than expected.

7+ Year Old Account
    No one is talking about Black adam? i though the tease was neat.

Flash was cool, im not a fan of to Erzas at flash but hey, Keaton coming back is something i would never dream off.

About the Batman, i think is looking great, but i still see Pattinson as Batman Beyond and not rly the original batman