Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    so you're saying that melee seem to underperform and in the same breath call it balanced?

"except few specs" would after reading your statement mean "every melee".

i get that its fun to dominate, but yeah, you contradict yourself here
    i dont know how balance actually holds up in pvp atm (but i guess its rather bad with current "tuning")
    Melee always start off slow(er) than others. But by the end of the xpac it has always been the opposite, and then the disparity is also always worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Melee always start off slow(er) than others. But by the end of the xpac it has always been the opposite, and then the disparity is also always worse.
    and now melees and casters will both start off with good stats, so melees will seem to get ahead I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    Meta will most likely be with casters.
    As it the natural state of the game.

More than anything I'm worried about having ridiculous stats and numbers in my face, I want to get an addon that can decrease everything by a factor of 10 or 100 or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
    As it the natural state of the game.

More than anything I'm worried about having ridiculous stats and numbers in my face, I want to get an addon that can decrease everything by a factor of 10 or 100 or something...
    I wouldnt worry about stats in our PvP templates for 2 reasons 1) There is nothing we can do about it, since Blizzard will do all the numbers 2) if some stats are too high or too low, Blizzard will balance to which ever number they deem appropriate (not saying it will be Balanced however)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon;41163849[B
    ]Ranged has always dominated melee.[/B] Thats why i cant do rated pvp. I dont like arena, and i dont play healer, ranged, dk or rogue so i cant get into RBGs.
    did you play WoD ?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    did you play WoD ?
    I think he referred to RBGs as per range dominating Rated PvP (for an exception of DK or Rogue as he pointed out). I would add Enhance shammy to that list, since they top dmg meters on par with shadow/boomies in RBGs, but other melee in my opinion (Ret, Feral, WW) don't have a good spot in top end RBGs, Wars maybe be useful but I rather bring DK or a Caster or a hunter over War.

Arena Wise, most melee are doing pretty decent in arena atm compared to casters (every melee other than Ret that is

I'm not sure how people can say either range or melee "dominate" each other when close to every class was represented in the NA Qualifiers last week. And outside of a selected few, most setups that were ran were 1 melee 1 range, and if you were to count them up I'm certain the % of each would be close to 50.

Range vs Melee is about as balanced as humanly possible right now. Sure, rogues and ferals are overrepresented as melees and mages as range, but with so many classes and specs it's a pretty good job on Blizzards part.