Deleted

So threads about penises are OK now?

Im confused. So its perfectly fine to talk about penises, with darsithis loudmouthing about how he has dickfungus for a year, but when someone creates a thread about what underwear they like on most women its considered "too sexual for MMO-champ"?

Please do explain where we draw the line, because with the double standards i sure as hell lost it..

10+ Year Old Account
    So, one thread is about a medical condition, and the other thread is about a subjective preferance of womens cloathing, i.e sexualizing women and their clothes. Really?
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you also know that creating a thread to discuss moderation is a no-no as well? If not, you will soon find out.

Well we had a thread on homosexuality open for like 30 or so pages because Darsithis was active in it. When he was caught advocating that straight people should not be given a platform for civil rights it was promptly shut down.

This thread is going places.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Im confused. So its perfectly fine to talk about penises, with darsithis loudmouthing about how he has dickfungus for a year, but when someone creates a thread about what underwear they like on most women its considered "too sexual for MMO-champ"?

Please do explain where we draw the line, because with the double standards i sure as hell lost it..
    It's all bad - it just depends on how long before the mods lock it.

TBH, you have to think about traffic. The more traffic on the site, the more ad revenue - they won't block something that people WANT. That doesn't mean open this to XXX, it just means that the line is in a different place that it was in 2011 with your threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    After some discussion we agreed that the thread in question was more or less asking for medical advice, which is something we don't allow.

Next time you have an issue with a thread or post, using the report system is the preferred method, though you could take up the issue with a moderator in PM if you feel like supplying more context. Suggestions and Feedback is not the place to take issues like this.

Anyway, since this topic is handled, closing this thread.