Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why you continue wasting your time here, EGS. No one here can help you and 'naming and shaming' isn't allowed.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Not sure why you continue wasting your time here, EGS. No one here can help you and 'naming and shaming' isn't allowed.
    I have not named the R1 resto druid glad who scammed me.

Quote Originally Posted by ExposeGladScams View Post
    Have logs and screenshots.
    Welcome to PVP. /sarcasm

I sympathize. The point is that crap like this - and I mean buying and selling glad carries first and foremost, although getting screwed up like you did is hilarious, too - is the ultimate illustration as to what the shitshow WoW PVP is and just how inept WoW PVP devs are (allow carries to proliferate for years despite metric tons of reports).

And here from the responses you can see the full hypocrisy of our community. Someone who want's to buy a gladiator is a burden of humanity, however the person that sells it AND potentially scams about it, is our hero. Let's worship him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Welcome to PVP. /sarcasm

I sympathize. The point is that crap like this - and I mean buying and selling glad carries first and foremost, although getting screwed up like you did is hilarious, too - is the ultimate illustration as to what the shitshow WoW PVP is and just how inept WoW PVP devs are (allow carries to proliferate for years despite metric tons of reports).
    thank you for common sense! bless ya!

Deleted
    It was not sent as a gift, rather a payment for services etc.
    As far as i know paypal doesn't give refunds for services.

Besides:
    This makes you not just guilty of breaking the ToS; but also "not smart" for not even trying to deny/hide intent on breaching the ToS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not very wise, and a mistake in hindsight yes. Hindsight is a lot better, it always is.

That being said, making a mistake like that is one thing. The people selling them are making a mistake too. Both are doing the wrong thing - I admit and can see that with hindsight.
    sorry but it has nothing to do with hindsight. it's like saying "yeah having sex with a 5$ prostitute without protection was a mistake in hindsight".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    No, it's not "something else". You're both scum and should both be banned. You're no better or worse than whoever scammed you. Buying/selling carries like this takes the title away from someone who deserves it. It's much different than buying carries through raids, as that does not take anything away from the people who earned it in a timely fashion or on their own.

I doubt you'll ever see your money again, especially if you used paypal and sent it as a gift.
    Really it's not. It devalues title/mount/achievement/whatever, just like with pvp titles
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

OP engaged in real like PVP and lost. Happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Really it's not. It devalues title/mount/achievement/whatever, just like with pvp titles
    Buying glad does more damage than buying mythic whatever, because not only a non-legit player gets the title, but a legit one does not.

That's why top PVP ranks got completely corrupt that way years before PVE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Buying glad does more damage than buying mythic whatever, because not only a non-legit player gets the title, but a legit one does not.

That's why top PVP ranks got completely corrupt that way years before PVE.
    It's not about what "does more damage", both these things are bad for same reasons - it devalues rewards, it should be gone and dealt with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both of you should be banned IMO, sorry not sorry.

Also kind of glad you got scammed so other people will see that these services are no good.

Naming and shaming sounds exactly like the right thing to do IMO, but maybe there are rules here for that. I don't agree with the use of such services but i also dont think its cool to allow players with R1 titles to run around exploiting people out of money for the glimmer of hope that they will get glad.

I have provided quite a few details - and it would not be hard to work it out. I am also happy to respond to private messages with details of who it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trematode View Post
    Both of you should be banned IMO, sorry not sorry.

Also kind of glad you got scammed so other people will see that these services are no good.
    If you have not read the earlier posts... I have already stated:

1] I AM happy for my account to be banned if it means the scammer's one will be banned too.
    2] I AM trying to do precisely what you suggest and let people know how "no good" these services are.
    3] I AM also happy to provide the details of which R1 Resto Druid is doing this - and how - to the carry selling companies, as in the cases I am aware of (and have evidence of) the scammer is working for one of those carry selling companies, but contacts the potential buyer while they are negotiating with the company and setting it up to offer to undercut the price of the company if the buyer pays him directly. He then scams the buyer. In effect he also scams the carry selling company, and the people who advertise to earn a commission.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I remember a girl coming to me back in the day trying to buy a gladiator title, but she ended up getting it from another gladiator on the server by writing him a 30+ page paper for university. No cash involved.

Fun times.
    I knew this russian girl, who never broke 2k on her Hunter, but since she was a GIRL who flirted with R1 from MVP, they carried her for free to Glad

Well since he didn't carry you he can't be banned right? He technically didn't break any tos since lying doesn't seem to be on the list lol

Quote Originally Posted by meatfresh View Post
    Well since he didn't carry you he can't be banned right? He technically didn't break any tos since lying doesn't seem to be on the list lol
    If Blizzard find the evidence sufficient to demonstrate that he is scamming, they will absolutely ban him, because he is scamming not just on a street, but in their game, harming their players.

Im happy to let anyone know who is interested who he is.

You tried to scam the PvP system and got scammed instead. It sucks but it's really hard to feel any sympathy when you're both in the wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have logs and screenshots.
    you completely deserve what you get for trusting those kind of people

10+ Year Old Account
    Reason why i completely quit pvp, too many arrogant players and crybitches in rated Arena
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø