Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Rumor on Reddit it's this coming Tuesday (12). Supposedly the poster has a history of being right.

You really think they'll drop the patch before the pvp season ends? there is ZERO chance of that happening or the complaints from pvpers would be ridiculous
    Last edited by Syld; 2016-07-08 at 10:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    You really think they'll drop the patch before the pvp season ends? there is ZERO chance of that happening or the complaints from pvpers would be ridiculous
    um, the 26th is after the 19th?

10+ Year Old Account
    What saying that the end of season doesn't require a patch means is that the season end date is now solidly set, and will go through regardless. The patch could be delayed from whatever their current plans are (I personally think its the same date) depending on bug status from the beta, but the state of the patch will not delay the end of season

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    um, the 26th is after the 19th?
    But the person you replied to was responding to the claim the patch would be on the 12th.

People no need to be up in arms, let's just hope it arrives swiftly

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew the prepatch is coming on the 19th, we just got the preload, the 12th is just too soon,

Finally can sub again :v

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go boys!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Greg Street is rolling in his wow grave right about now BRUV

I'm glad all the crybabies left wow, I've had great experiences with people over the last 9 months, and to think their wasn't an UPSIDE to wow 'dying' RIGHT!?

- - - Updated - - -

Blizz usually gives people a two week heads up.. to a casual like me, it's ample time to get those last 10 rbg's in - for the haters, it's joy that your expansion you hate so much is ending, and for everyone else who has no idea wtf is going on: You'll see your long lost friends log in and resubbing just to see the new pre-patch, then leaving because they are burned out hasbeens (back in MYYYYY day crowd get fucking rekt) - that always show up for patch's like clockwork and find ouy they still suck ass at the game regardless if it's a new patch, and hopefully quit for good.
    How does it feel being a contrarian? You are the only person who liked this piece of shit of an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by mudkipzz View Post
    How does it feel being a contrarian? You are the only person who liked this piece of shit of an expansion.
    Actually I quite enjoyed this expansion, as did millions of other people still playing. Being a bitter asshole about this expansion is just pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Considering the person correctly named the WoD pre-patch date, what legion would be about (illidan and DH) well before everyone else.
    They could be wrong, sure, but so far they have a perfect streak on Reddit for putting it out.

Nope, he's not. I enjoyed this expansion too. Sure, it has some major flaws but overall it's not any worse than Cataclysm.

I liked it as well, many people did. But those who did don't come here to whine and complain like you. So it's not apparent who they are and how many there are. They're busy enjoying the game. xD You're just bored of the game because you're human and that's natural and that's ok! But instead of admitting you're ready to move on, you'd rather blame the creators and say they're not sufficiently entertaining you. That's like ordering pizza every night for dinner, and complaning to the pizza restaurant that their food sucks because you're tired of pizza, instead of simply ordering from a different restaurant.

I loved it. =)
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

But instead of admitting you're ready to move on, you'd rather blame the creators and say they're not sufficiently entertaining you. That's like ordering pizza every night for dinner, and complaning to the pizza restaurant that their food sucks because you're tired of pizza, instead of simply ordering from a different restaurant.
    This ^

I'm also subbed and enjoying the game.

Nope, not at all. I've had fun levelling all my toons through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    No... It's the 19th. Pre-patch drops the day the season ends. It's been like this for last 5 expansions, it ain't gonna change now. We go through this every expansion and every time people are being stupid.
    To be fair, this time is different because they normally give a full 2 weeks notice . It is very likely still on the 19th though

we are finally getting close to moving on from this shit show that was wod,

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    Actually I quite enjoyed this expansion, as did millions of other people still playing. Being a bitter asshole about this expansion is just pathetic
    It was playable but the weakest of the expansions. I can't recall Blizz actually apologizing for what they did in previous expansions like they have done repeatedly over the past year. It was nowhere near their usual quality of work.

WoD will forever be known as the expansion that brought the sub number back to 10 million, and then also dropped more than 60% of its subs in the same cycle LOL im surprised people liked it, it was by far the worst expansion to date, worse than cata, worse than mop, worse than wrath (i quit during wrath caude i loved tbc too much so i took a break for the expansion lol), im going into legion expecting more of the same as we had in wod, but even then there is no chance that blizzard can do worse than wod, wod was literally worse than smelling someones shit that was on the hot drive way baking for 3 days.