Red face Legion TSG Question UHDK/Frost

Hey guys I will be maining my DK for 3's in Legion and I'm currently playing UHDK however I'm not really liking the changes to UHDK where we lose some of my favorite abilities which are being taken out or put on the talents which apparently wont be chosen like soul reaper, dark sim, lichborne, necrotic (already gone) & blood tap and frost seems a little more interesting although I personally haven't tried beta (Yes I know these are also removed from frost as well but I feel without them I wouldn't mind playing either spec).

Now I don't mind playing either DK however was just wondering which DK would go best with an arms warrior in TSG (haven't got healer yet) and yes I know play whichever one you enjoy more (haven't played beta) but I would just like some insight on how TSG is going at the moment on beta (yes I know it's beta and things change) so I can start preparing for Legion if I end up playing frost which I have never pvp'd with.

Also what would be the ideal healer? Thinking MW/Druid?

Any comments are welcome and thanks in advance

P.S Not sure if I should post this on PVP or on DK thread.

Once again to reiterate yes I know I can wait for the patch to hit and try it all out myself I just want some advice or insights to point me in the right direction so I can be as prepared as possible to get the best ratings I can.
    Last edited by meatfresh; 2016-07-09 at 10:52 AM.