7+ Year Old Account

Please help with crashes!

Things are getting worse day after day, making it a nightmare to read this website.
    In the next days, I got only this mmo-champion page crash, but since yesterday MMo-champion cause Google Chrome (or Firefox) crashes, forcing me to stop the process.

We are different to have this problem and we're not getting any support.

Even write this message is a nightmare. I have to write the message on the World pad, copy it as fast as possible before it goes all in crashes. It took me 20 minutes to post a message!
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

To hopefuly fix the issue before chaud can hunt down the ads... Trying disabling flash or turning on click to play.

Also to track down the ad(s) in question chaud will need urls to the ads. @chaud will have to explain how to get the urls.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbredor View Post
    To hopefuly fix the issue before chaud can hunt down the ads... Trying disabling flash or turning on click to play.

Also to track down the ad(s) in question chaud will need urls to the ads. @chaud will have to explain how to get the urls.
    Before I disable flash, I found a malware, so maybe is related to the Google Chrome crash...
    after remouving the malware and disable flash (before was on "click to play"), now the site is slow but dont cause Chrome Crash anymore.

ty for the help...

also about a way to track the ulrs add, my skill in that is weak, I'm only able to press f12 to look the list of ads but nothing more than that...
    Last edited by Tartys; 2016-07-09 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Before I disable flash, I found a malware, so maybe is related to the Google Chrome crash...
    after remouving the malware and disable flash (before was on "click to play"), now the site is slow but dont cause Chrome Crash anymore.

ty for the help...

also about a way to track the ulrs add, my skill in that is weak, I'm only able to press f12 to look the list of ads but nothing more than that...
    Is Mmo-Champion the only site that is slow for you? Sounds like you could have a different issue entirely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbredor View Post
    Is Mmo-Champion the only site that is slow for you? Sounds like you could have a different issue entirely.
    Actually is the only one. But is just slowest than other sites, took some second more to load pages... but its not tragic, expecially compared with this morging situation.

To disable flash helps, if you enable it. It conflicts with mmo site immediately and only this happen. All other links are fine.

I never used adblock and I love mmo-champion since 11 years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Help but dont solve the problems. The site still slow (today expecially is very slow), even scrolling pages take forever and when you wrote a message you cant see wha<t are you wroting. And that happen only with mmochampion.