Poll: Option to seath DW weapons on back?

15+ Year Old Account

[Legion] DW > Seated on back?

Hello fellow players,

On beta i notice that the DW artifacts Icebringer and Frostreaper are not seated on the back.

Now for me i think seated on hips looks ridiculous. (always did, not only for artifacts).

So i was wondering: Would you like to (atleast have the option) to seath the weapons on your back?

Poll.

Cheers!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

I'm pretty disappointed that the devs didn't implement an option to allow us to sheathe weapons on our back with the new transmog system. Especially now that they've fixed cloak clipping. I just can't understand why they didn't do this, the tech is obviously there already (Monks), so why not allow the players to do so?

Voted yes.

I would love to have the option to sheath on the back not only just for DKs', but all classes that can DW or at least carry a 1-handed weapon. Let's face it, most 1h-weapons sheathed on the side look ridiculous.

Deleted
    On the hip just looks wrong, like....screw you gravity!

I always transmog to one on back and one on hip if possible.

This should have been a toggle option a long time ago, or at least when monks were added to the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems that everyone wants this, yet never anything about it from Blizz.

Ill try and spamm the idea to Blizz
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.