[Legio] Holy Paladin WA

Hi there! Here is my try at making some Holy weak auras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLk-...i0wmhBJScccGoA

Pastebins in the description.
    Last edited by livingdead4life; 2016-07-12 at 04:30 PM.

Deleted
    I think this is way too over the top to be useful or even usable in any raiding situation, unless you don't want to see what's going on.

I just find it extremely confusing and oddly placed to be a part of any proper UI setup.

Real talk, if someone could make a simple WA that tracks how much additional healing Power of the Silver Hand (200657) adds to your next holy shock that would be pretty dank.

Deleted
    Sweet, thanks for the pastebin. As already mentioned, it's a little too cluttered for my tastes too, but I appreciate having something to tweak rather than starting from scratch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3thano View Post
    Real talk, if someone could make a simple WA that tracks how much additional healing Power of the Silver Hand (200657) adds to your next holy shock that would be pretty dank.

dCegfaGiOQlbsvFcKOrHcNcfnlqk3IszxGQ(LcrggLCmP0YGONrPAAGY1ePTbIVbjJdu5CeX6uiQ7bv0avO0bbjSqQ WdvO4IGuzJqL(OiQmsi0jjOvkc7uk6NkKmuiyPIOQNQ0ujQRQqQ3QqvZLaURcv2RQ)sOgSWHPQfds6XuPjdLldSzf9 zPWOjsNgvRwefVwez2iUnKA3u8BKgUcwUOEUunDjxhL2oH8Dc04HkCEQO1RqO3lIs3xHG9t63E5V8Vcnfip9Uabe6s nDbGcOYj8YPye8epg3i2bb07ame9gS(3(3XoKPjdWTSjcK7CQzSFr)f7l2L)IJrnNDqDCHadPejWsTqHucQu4qb5tB WS)1LTxu0YaCuFNSg3ItnmyQj0qdn0GqD9ene5jSanWPgDab4wmArbnngTHxoyNtg4hiENGmEOPrYbQDaqicntkdKw wqsrXKPgm1qtOHgAOHMqdn0qdB2g)41etAwJKGMgI0GB0yWZZDgj7On8Yb7CYa)aX7eKXdnnWJavqqwd6uJskqJLte bYAGO3GHN5iWudmQMqdn0qdn0qdngYCtXqdnssd4Hxd8JmEn0aE41OO9kZnnyiIPgm1eAOHgAamyAIXnonHgAOHgAc n0qdnYGInB0qKNWc0WBW0Gbd0(sk8tcLMziYtybJuRLLftMWdp(KWZudAwd841ead2xNJAo7G64Adgk4sTGGeLeKsq 22A1(PnyPFRmVrdq(YF7dacri2xKwwqsr914rd6x(nB)Iavqqwd6uJskqJLtebYAGO3G96lBhiUOusXhUJVfLsk(Gy 6ai7lA(7KBWyaLqFhkz(14rd(Iavqqwd6uJskqJLtebYAGO3G9TOusXh(6XW4fNA8KVgpAGy6ai7lA(loX5x2oqSXJ gChFz7aX9baHie7o(2haeIqS(LFZ23ePLfKuiV(2zHQlL1u3X3jlH0D9M741xPaEdP1XfgCPPWGHQ1cI900wjs(0gm iFjup2L)IXNtUllPCE5VOzjf)YVE9n7Dbx(lAwsXV8RxFZuc4YFrZsk(LF96B5jatD5VOzjf)YVE9D6Dlo1C5VOzjf )YVE967KAQLpIG3eP9Vzqdo1i7Ca8L7snF9Sf9q9lh7lIuItnwPu3K0Wb7C(vqowj94ctcYuusSB3QvskSuiwFAdgK Vgw0YzEJgGC)nB)IX7deVtHUuZxHMcKNExGacDPMUa9baHiwkL4uCh4ZCtdcVH06BV8Uj1rGYn13XaDnLHUK)BbWrn gkHMV8B2ECrzhgklyWbNLD4GGQfjQpTLc5nTFCttBTqcheiwiLyzzhI9pTLM(61x)L)Iavqqwd6uJskqJLtebYAGO3 G9vOPa5P3fiGqxQPlauavoHxofJGN4X4gXoiGEhGHO3G1F9v0B2cdz7RFa

dGtidaGAvP06jQYRvLQ5suz2eUTeDyQANaAVODl0(POFck6VePXjideuLHsedMcdhcheuvltvCmk5CaSqbSuIQAXGk TCL6HGkEkPhlHNtLNPGPQKjRQMUOlckCEkLlRY1LKnsP60qTzPSDfYNfuNKOmnq(Uc1ivLSninAbA8GsDjvP4wq01a 6EGsgMI(Tu9nj10IlQyQYI5TB(Itozf9Oto4dxSaN2KkXl8FCuAaX5C3)Lp(DuDuHhID)TxrIC0TD4EeEulP(P(5IA RhtflVJaFgO(XoecVnn9fV7O(geufD)NlQFCRHlQePnUOwwjsmxmzsD3fhxulRejMlMmPU9fhxulRejMlMmPMEXftU OwwjsmxmzsT5lsCpYf1YkrI5IjtMu3xyCpUSH4OIl6rQ5gho8T5IQdXjeY(uFMtuquQvUtA0xEma1k3j1H4eczFgGQ dXjeY(oUiqlc8zorbrzsn6lphxeOfvj9X320O3mnYGNPHIfJUTPXlF8ZKA0xEs7iUTp7BQWcwuJ(YJQK(4BBA0BMgz WZ0qXIr3204Lp(P2QecxHpYamPog)ZG0oeGhWAaddtlaGqGOt2qcHsf2WS1Cxs7G11ZNbaw1Zj4ZeakBiHgOgRkxBC 4W32rGwuXFQs6JVTPrGQwJAWdhoys7qHabHGQTMOdGGwaaWgsiuQ2GzR5UK2rcvhcCIcbaAcnHQHMSHecKQl9fV7K0 XXKkCGbWfmKp18GDcNUOV5IaTO96bO6juOqZHqO1wp1SHeeLahODqqR5tiu05dG5CaDGnKGGmzs1Zfvj9X320O3mnY GNPHIfJUTPXlF8tvwmVDZxCYjROhDYbF4If40MujEH)JJsdioN7(V8XVJj1reOf0Jftsa

You'll need/want the pair above.

For PotSH I have this rather ugly pos that I made:

http://pastebin.com/wBVmvNiP

Progress bar is time left on building it, icon shows time until buff expires and you no longer get the bonus in the middle and the amount it's increased by below.
    Last edited by Dorkman; 2016-07-19 at 11:52 AM.

So I need a pretty complex Weak Aura (or set of Auras) creating for Rule of Law - not sure if anyone is capable of doing it, but it really would be appreciated.

1) Shows the Rule of Law Icon, and tooltip on mouseover
    2) Displays a small graphic like a little circle under my character (where the new 'resource bars' show up) and plays a sound when Rule of Law is at 1 stack.
    3) Displays another small graphic next to #2 and plays a different sound when Rule of Law is at 2 stacks.
    4) Plays a sound when Rule of Law is activated.
    5) Plays a sound when Rule of Law wears off.

Someone gave me something similar for the HoPo we used to have, where there'd be a line of circles under my character, and each time one generated, it would make a sound, and when I maxed out, it'd make a different sound. It'd also make another sound whenever I activated a HoPo spender so I could keep track through both audio and visual cues. Was very helpful and I think it will be great to have for Rule of Law.

That would be really easy to do, but seems like a lot of sensory overload tbh and completely irrelevant as most of the time RoL recharges before you need it again.

Play around with the triggers and actions, and you could do this yourself pretty easily because I can't imagine many people wanting something like that for it to get made.

I've tried for quite a while to make Auras by myself but it always goes very wrong; The best I can do is clone an existing one and modify the few things I understand (which is basically just 'which spell activates the aura' and 'what sound it makes'). Changing things like what the activation conditions are and how it acts when the conditions are met... it always either goes completely wrong or doesn't work at all.

Right now I'm just macroing Rule of Law to my Light of Dawn spell - I guess that'll have to do if I can't get an aura that will work for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genzen Han View Post
    So I need a pretty complex Weak Aura (or set of Auras) creating for Rule of Law - not sure if anyone is capable of doing it, but it really would be appreciated.

1) Shows the Rule of Law Icon, and tooltip on mouseover
    2) Displays a small graphic like a little circle under my character (where the new 'resource bars' show up) and plays a sound when Rule of Law is at 1 stack.
    3) Displays another small graphic next to #2 and plays a different sound when Rule of Law is at 2 stacks.
    4) Plays a sound when Rule of Law is activated.
    5) Plays a sound when Rule of Law wears off.

Someone gave me something similar for the HoPo we used to have, where there'd be a line of circles under my character, and each time one generated, it would make a sound, and when I maxed out, it'd make a different sound. It'd also make another sound whenever I activated a HoPo spender so I could keep track through both audio and visual cues. Was very helpful and I think it will be great to have for Rule of Law.
    Well since i was working on my own stuff i made a little package for you.

https://wago.io/NyjwNOkO-

And to just explain it a bit. I made 3 spell cooldown progress icons. And in the trigger i add the charges =0 =1 =2 to them. The reason i made 3 is because you wanted different sound effects at varying stacks. I could do it a bit more fancy but this is very easy to edit for yourself.

Rule of Law 0 : no sound but still displays icon and thus tooltip when you have no stacks. So #1
    Rule of Law 1 : Plays sound when you have 1 stack and displays tooltip. So #1 & #2
    Rule of Law 2 : Plays sound when you have 2 stacks and displays tooltip. So #1 & #3
    Rule of Law Progress Graphic : Little circle graphic that shows the duration & plays sounds for the start and end of rule of law. So #4 & #5

Bonus
    Rule of Law - 1 stack texture : Displays a small star graphic next to the icon to indicate you have 1 stack. Plays no sounds but you could remove the sound from the icon ones and add it to this one.
    Rule of Law - 1 stack texture : Displays a small star graphic next to the icon to indicate you have 2 stacks. Plays no sounds but you could remove the sound from the icon ones and add it to this one.

I believe most people use something like this : https://wago.io/EkBUQdJuZ 2 icons for the different charges you can add sounds or other effects to it IF you really wanted to. And the desaturated one to indicate it's on cooldown. You could even remove the CD one so it only shows up when you can actually cast it. And an added duration icon that's a bit bigger and you can place it in another location. Just to show how long the rule of law buff lasts. Realisticly it will only last for 1 Light of Dawn cast so i don't see much use in tracking it.

Anyways i hope it helps

This is fantastic; thank you very much. I like the circle you made that fades down so I can easily see how much Rule of Law time I have left, and then the stars show me how many charges I have so I know if I want to save them or spend them to avoid capping etc.

Much appreciated!

any1 have a less cluttered WA set up for holy? Just switching to holy so i got nothing

Deleted
    Soz to ask for more but I suck.

Anyone made something for Bestow Faith? Like when you use it it puts up a icon with a countdown until the heal actually goes off maybe with the person you used it ons name?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeddy View Post
    Soz to ask for more but I suck.

Anyone made something for Bestow Faith? Like when you use it it puts up a icon with a countdown until the heal actually goes off maybe with the person you used it ons name?
    Track it with a buff on your heal frames. Seems more beneficial to me when you are choosing your next healing targets then looking at a weak aura with a name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsilon View Post
    Track it with a buff on your heal frames. Seems more beneficial to me when you are choosing your next healing targets then looking at a weak aura with a name.
    Ah yeah my bad, Healbot default had it do never display for some reason.