Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New legion credits concept art shamman-ey set

Idk what they are planning on using this set for if anything but damn why wasn't this our tier set

It could be. It definitely could be in the future.

idk but this set is fucking god tier i NEED this for my troll

It's possible this was a rejected rather than future concept, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Deleted
    well people are theorizing we're getting another troll raid somewhere this x-pac

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    Troll Raid or this upcoming Mega Dungeons and yes this loooks absolute awesome

Zul'Again confirmed.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

That right there definitely is juicy as all hell. Much want is felt right now. :P

Srsly, I prefer this design much more than what has been set today! It's even fit with our hidden artifact appearance! Just after I race change my troll shaman to goblin. Damn! Wonder if it's ever gonna be implemented though.

I'd feel more enthusiastic about our chances of getting this (admittedly beautiful) set if our troll-inspired Doomhammer skin were the hidden artifact appearance that was set to be given in a later patch (it's Typhoon--sadly, considering I really like that skin and how it matches up with the storm-style T19 recolor). As it is, with the troll skin coming off a world boss? I'm not too sure, even though I would totally love it.

Fingers crossed on it being the T20 set to match up with the Prestige of the Amani look on the Fist of Ra-Den. Looks like there are some Zandalari influences as well, judging by the shoulders? Either way - my troll shaman craves this set or some iteration of it.

10/10.

Matches perfectly one of the artifact appearances.

Hope they make a lookalike version for my troll hunter (slightly regretting making my shaman an orc)...

It confuses me that, same as the other shaman tier that was drawn on this legion images, they were conceptualized on humans and not one of the shamanic races...

Quote Originally Posted by Raidosounds View Post
    It confuses me that, same as the other shaman tier that was drawn on this legion images, they were conceptualized on humans and not one of the shamanic races...
    I could be wrong, but I think they concept all armor sets on humans first before anything else.

Absolutely love the set. Its amazing. I wonder what the other class sets are going to look like, either way this one is insanely good.

Its awesome yes, but id prefer to see an in game representation of it before spazzing. things can look far better on paper then in game.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

@Tenant oh, don't get me wrong, I'm sure they do, but it's just kinda weird to me to do so when they are never going to be seen on a human, ya feel me?

Quote Originally Posted by Raidosounds View Post
    @Tenant oh, don't get me wrong, I'm sure they do, but it's just kinda weird to me to do so when they are never going to be seen on a human, ya feel me?
    Yes it does seem contradictory, but I think Blizzard's design logic is that if they can design the armor to look presentable on a Human (the standard in humanoid forms, obviously), they can make the armor work on every other race, who are all generally slight variations of the standard humanoid build.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Idk what they are planning on using this set for if anything but damn why wasn't this our tier set

that and the strings from awhile back, TROLL RAID CONFIRMED IN LEGION, YEP YEP YEP :P i would love that set, sadly these days i do miss horde just in the concept of tmog, like a vodoo troll shammy.. like that... a iron horde engineer goblin riding the iron juggernaut, and 2 iron juggernaut pets would be super awesome

blood elf paladin set with red and gold, undead unholy dk, bones and spooky scarey skeletons, then a orc warlock female armor set ;3 cause yep

Apart from the Deathknight style belt, I think it looks fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think much'll come out of that. Looks like a rejected piece from T15.
    Since it has uncanny similarities to T15 with the colouring, skull belt, animal-profile shoulders and voodoo mask headpiece.