Quote Originally Posted by RsinRC View Post
    So.. I unsubbed. Had fun conversing with ya and getting knee deep into the spec. Still love Shadow but damn I cant with legion any longer. 'Till next time, folks.

See you in 17 days !

Homophobia is so gay.

So im a little confused guys. The stat priorities on these guide sites have Int at 5, below everything else for secondary stats.

I have a ring that has 880Int, Stam and 950 haste. Theres a ring in a WQ that would give me over 1000 crit and more stam, but I would lose Haste. Is it worth getting that new ring and getting 1404crit rating but losing 880Int and 121Haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    So im a little confused guys. The stat priorities on these guide sites have Int at 5, below everything else for secondary stats.

I have a ring that has 880Int, Stam and 950 haste. Theres a ring in a WQ that would give me over 1000 crit and more stam, but I would lose Haste. Is it worth getting that new ring and getting 1404crit rating but losing 880Int and 121Haste?
    Ultimately the answer will be that you need to take those stat weights and calculate the value of each item and see which is higher

Or use sims/an addon to do it for you

So on the ptr with the new set, normal at 927 ilvl you're able to go above the 3 min mark with STM and AS + MindBender. (i have no idea if that's possible now since I don't have the gear).

Are there any discussions about the new set bonuses somewhere ? cheers

Homophobia is so gay.

What is the best opener? MB>SwP>VT>MF? or is it MB>VT>SwP>MF? or am i doing it wrong anyways?

Deleted
    If AS talented, then use SW:P>VT.

Otherwise looks good.

So aren't Sp going to be stupidly strong with the new set + NLC scaling with haste (and crit afaik) ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    So aren't Sp going to be stupidly strong with the new set + NLC scaling with haste (and crit afaik) ?
    If the set bonus stay, will we be emphasizing more on mastery instead of crit then, as we only need the insanity later on anyway?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well they change the set bonus, no more 100% uptime on stm,
    Should be nice to get afew solid cries from mindblast thou

At how many stacks should I use my mindbender? I've used it at around 20 stacks so far. My haste is at 29% which is a bit low but im still gearing up (909 ilvl so far).

Quote Originally Posted by krille20 View Post
    At how many stacks should I use my mindbender? I've used it at around 20 stacks so far. My haste is at 29% which is a bit low but im still gearing up (909 ilvl so far).
    As a general rule, I use it once my insanity generation is lower than my insanity drain. With that, I pop out of Voidform right as my mindbender is going to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    As a general rule, I use it once my insanity generation is lower than my insanity drain. With that, I pop out of Voidform right as my mindbender is going to end.
    Do you just eyeball that or do you have an addon that tells you?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Do you just eyeball that or do you have an addon that tells you?
    I mostly eyeball it. Things change a bit if you have Bloodlust and/or crazy tentacle procs. Then I try to use it around ~31 stacks. Because even if i'm generating a crap ton of insanity, it won't last long enough for me to get to say, 40 stacks and still last in voidform for the entire duration of my Mindbender.

Deleted
    when are we supposed to use sentinel trinket. on cooldown or on highe stacks? also is it a big diffrence in damage using the desolate trinket on singel target fights if both trinkets are same item lvl?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    when are we supposed to use sentinel trinket. on cooldown or on highe stacks? also is it a big diffrence in damage using the desolate trinket on singel target fights if both trinkets are same item lvl?
    afaik you use 15 seconds before your VF ends.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did the void form visual just get hotfixed? I'm no longer seeing completely black voidy stuff, now it's almost a darker blue shade of glyph of stars for druids + lots of shadowflames. Tbh I like this better.

Edit: Nvm the glyphs are changing void form's visual.
    Last edited by 1Snail; 2017-10-18 at 02:47 PM.

Deleted
    i just got a 865 arcano on my sp. i also got tome from last boss at 930, tarnished sentinel trinket(915). and the desolate trinket at(915). having a hard time to decide trinkets. my one trinket am not changing is a 925 terror socketed.

For pure ST, arcano + Sentinel might pull ahead.
    Other than that Id say use arcano+that terror. And in m+'s use terror+desolate trinkets for trash and change em for bosses.
    Iv got all the same trinkets as you, but just higher ilvls and these are my personal findings + sims and top gear comparing in raidbots.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=275766/a...and-raid-buffs

* Shadow Priest is a class they are possibly looking at, as there is a long ramp up into Void Form, which is a weakness in situations like Mythic Keystone trash, where short group combat is a very important mode of DPS.
    * Surrender to Madness is a talent with a dramatic effect. It may be reworked so it's more flexible to use, and less tight on ‘you must do a specific thing for a long time or you die.'

Obviously we're a long way out from beta notes, but interesting to note that these 2 things we've brought up over and over again may finally get addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=275766/a...and-raid-buffs

* Shadow Priest is a class they are possibly looking at, as there is a long ramp up into Void Form, which is a weakness in situations like Mythic Keystone trash, where short group combat is a very important mode of DPS.
    * Surrender to Madness is a talent with a dramatic effect. It may be reworked so it's more flexible to use, and less tight on ‘you must do a specific thing for a long time or you die.'

Obviously we're a long way out from beta notes, but interesting to note that these 2 things we've brought up over and over again may finally get addressed.
    I do hope we get some changes to make us more mythic+ viable for sure, I really love my priest and would rather not switch and while I don't have too much of an issue getting into groups it's clear that the people I play with obviously would prefer I was another class, so hopefully we will get some changes so I can continue to play my priest in the next expansion, as I was very much considering rerolling to something more suitable for it.