Deleted
    Has anyone heard from the Twin's Painful Touch bug, friends?

Deleted
    Heard of it, yes

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn blizzard makes me wanna focus on other toons instead of my priest

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Damn blizzard makes me wanna focus on other toons instead of my priest
    I mean you guys trying to jump ship still have seen the most recent log output? After the hotfixes? Yeah. Still in a good position.

5 bosses still currently top 1-2 parses.
    3 in the middle.
    3 in the bottom.

That's more than some other classes can say, for sure.

Deleted
    So I got my 4 set today and after playing around with it, I am absolutely baffled. Why design a set that requires us to have 16k haste? It breaks the Voidform in-out flow so much, went back to T20 and it's so smooth.

Did they really design a tier set around the idea of people slowing gaining more and more haste, eventually, somehow?

Really not that hard to get 16k haste... use a stat stick

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Really not that hard to get 16k haste... use a stat stick
    I had 149xx haste when I tried playing with T21.

And replacing Thruble+940 KJ with 910 (if no RNG proc) with a stat stick? Really?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    So I got my 4 set today and after playing around with it, I am absolutely baffled. Why design a set that requires us to have 16k haste? It breaks the Voidform in-out flow so much, went back to T20 and it's so smooth.

Did they really design a tier set around the idea of people slowing gaining more and more haste, eventually, somehow?
    Were you able to go with the 1minute cycle or were your VFs significantly shorter? If not 1min, how did you use your Void Torrent and Mindbender? How was the dps, less than with T20?

I would prefer faster VFs than the 1 minute cycle but I'm afraid it's still major dps loss. Even with T21 and more secondary stats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripalii View Post
    Were you able to go with the 1minute cycle or were your VFs significantly shorter? If not 1min, how did you use your Void Torrent and Mindbender? How was the dps, less than with T20?

I would prefer faster VFs than the 1 minute cycle but I'm afraid it's still major dps loss. Even with T21 and more secondary stats.
    I could barely, barely reach 50 stacks. As Var HC went on, I found that I when I entered VF my VT was still on CD so as time went on it pushed further and further in to higher stacks of Voidform. No, I don't have logs.

Granted, I was feeling a bit sick yesterday and maybe my Bender use could have been better but there is no way you can sustain that nice flowing ~1 minute VF rotation with T21 if you have +14k haste (near 15k with Haste food was what I had).

Something felt and WAS off. T20 all the way, even if for me it means quite literally 6 ilvl loss.

I either need some insane luck with M+ TF/WF/socket or AmanThuls or socketed Arcano +920.
    No way I can reach 16k with Antorus HC gear.

I have some WF/TF HC pieces from ToS which have more haste than Antorus HC items, without them I would have even less.
    Last edited by mmoc70129fcef2; 2017-12-07 at 09:31 AM.

I was able to hit the 1 min cycle (52 stacks - 54 stacks - 56 stacks - boss died) on heroic Varimathras with only t21 and 15400 haste but it was real spicy

I can probably do it on most fights if I'm allowed to stand still enough, but adds or movement at the wrong time are VERY hard to deal with. Having a few extra points in mindbender trait helps a lot since it lets you mindbender earlier. Save dispersion for when it's needed to stabilize rotation. I had catalyst injector as well which counts for some extra stats, though not completely reliable. Could go up to 17k haste with Amanthul's and a higher haste necklace. Debating on whether I want to use t20 2pc or not because I don't have titanforged versions of it and I'd lose a LOT of haste.

Deleted
    Var is very passive fight where you can focus on your rotation. I admit I am a mediocre player.

But on fights like Kin, Portal and pretty much every other fight T21 is not a pick if you don't have over 16000 haste.

It seems like the 1 minute cycle was an artifact of the T20 4pc. I suspect DPS will go up as people's ILVL rise with more Antorus gear, and eventually there won't be a comparison. Right now lots of people (including me) are mostly in ToS gear.

The one minute VF cycle was extremely well received, I'm not surprised people are trying to brute force it into being a permanent thing with the new tier.

I mean it's the correct thing to do for maximum dps, whether or not it is easily achievable

Deleted
    Soooo... why is noone discussing the fact, that all top raiding guilds' Shadow Priests are still using 4 piecies of T20 over T21? With this amount of splits it can't be the gearing issue. I'm not sure how it went from NH to ToS but it looks kinda strange or me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipopotamo View Post
    Soooo... why is noone discussing the fact, that all top raiding guilds' Shadow Priests are still using 4 piecies of T20 over T21? With this amount of splits it can't be the gearing issue. I'm not sure how it went from NH to ToS but it looks kinda strange or me.
    Nature of the fights in Antorus. You have, iirc 4, pure ST fights (worldbreaker, imonar, varimathras and to some extend portal keeper). All other have some kind of adds where you benefit from t20 longer voidforms (which equals more dot damage) more than the damage boost you get from crit chance on MB and VB. I've seen most of the priests are runnig 4pc t20 and 2pc t21.

I'm just sad that I've skipped ToS alltogether and my t20 pieces are 915 ilvl

It remains to be seen will ilvl difference between the tiers make t21 better.

Deleted
    It's only second week of mythic. They still don't have many mythic tier dropped yet and the few pieces are given to classed with better bonuses. Probably ilvl diffdrence from T20 M to T21 HC is not big enough to chance. T20 4p is strong.

Because they probably all have extremely high level pieces of titanforged mythic T20, and people are clearing mythic three weeks after the dungeon dropped? They're probably not going replace that shit with normal or heroic T21.

1) You can't see all top logs because most top guilds have private logs. But even on last week there was plenty of open logs with SP wearing t21.
    2) Many people use t21 4pc + t20 2pc, but without high haste (~17k, plus in my opinion you need at least 2 fiending dark traits from relics) you just can't keep 50+ stacks of void form every new vf. Also with titanforged t20 going t20 4pc+ t21 2pc might be better because you need only like 12-13k haste.

Deleted
    Haven't played for 4-5 months now just got back to super casualling. Have they buffed Shadow crash enough to make it useful / better than legacy in mythic + dungeons?