Soooo... why is noone discussing the fact, that all top raiding guilds' Shadow Priests are still using 4 piecies of T20 over T21? With this amount of splits it can't be the gearing issue. I'm not sure how it went from NH to ToS but it looks kinda strange or me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipopotamo View Post
    Soooo... why is noone discussing the fact, that all top raiding guilds' Shadow Priests are still using 4 piecies of T20 over T21? With this amount of splits it can't be the gearing issue. I'm not sure how it went from NH to ToS but it looks kinda strange or me.
    Nature of the fights in Antorus. You have, iirc 4, pure ST fights (worldbreaker, imonar, varimathras and to some extend portal keeper). All other have some kind of adds where you benefit from t20 longer voidforms (which equals more dot damage) more than the damage boost you get from crit chance on MB and VB. I've seen most of the priests are runnig 4pc t20 and 2pc t21.

I'm just sad that I've skipped ToS alltogether and my t20 pieces are 915 ilvl

It remains to be seen will ilvl difference between the tiers make t21 better.

High Overlord
    It's only second week of mythic. They still don't have many mythic tier dropped yet and the few pieces are given to classed with better bonuses. Probably ilvl diffdrence from T20 M to T21 HC is not big enough to chance. T20 4p is strong.
    Elistan of the Nightfall - Human priest
    Pro Finlandia - EU-Nordrassil - 7/9 M
    WP M+ Score: 2430

Because they probably all have extremely high level pieces of titanforged mythic T20, and people are clearing mythic three weeks after the dungeon dropped? They're probably not going replace that shit with normal or heroic T21.

1) You can't see all top logs because most top guilds have private logs. But even on last week there was plenty of open logs with SP wearing t21.
    2) Many people use t21 4pc + t20 2pc, but without high haste (~17k, plus in my opinion you need at least 2 fiending dark traits from relics) you just can't keep 50+ stacks of void form every new vf. Also with titanforged t20 going t20 4pc+ t21 2pc might be better because you need only like 12-13k haste.

Haven't played for 4-5 months now just got back to super casualling. Have they buffed Shadow crash enough to make it useful / better than legacy in mythic + dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by notebookonmydesk View Post
    Haven't played for 4-5 months now just got back to super casualling. Have they buffed Shadow crash enough to make it useful / better than legacy in mythic + dungeons?
    Doesn't really seem like it, no.

you can use crash in m+, i am doing nice with it. but i still cant bring myself to play misery on high keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    you can use crash in m+, i am doing nice with it. but i still cant bring myself to play misery on high keys.
    Took your advice and tried doing it. Was quite good - note that I did around ten m+ to test this ranging from +15 to +20.

The cast gives 20 insanity, so the difference of 65 and 100 insanity is more like a difference of 65 and 80 insanity almost during an opener of a boss fight. Now of course I prefer using it in voidform but still getting there fast is more important at boss fights imo. I mean it's not that bad at all.

Edit: Misery is OK'ish for lower keys, since bosses die too fast to make bender insanity matter. On higher keys though it's a no no for me.
    Last edited by Jervaise; 2018-01-08 at 09:58 AM.

I think Misery performs better on almost all key levels, even on Tyrannical. There are exceptions, but they are few. When you get to the point where even the BL bosses would allow 2-3 uses of MB, then we start talking.

How are shadow for mythic plus this days? still no aoe to speak of?

High Overlord
    Shadows multidotting is very powerful sort of aoe dps. But our ramp up time is still the problem unless your grp is very low geared or you are running something like +22 lvls.

However, few gear pieces makes our "burst" better. First of all, legendary chest. Second, trinkets: Spectral Thurible from ToS and Decimator from Garothi Worldbreaker. With these, we are still behind the best specs but we are now better than we were earlier at expansion.
    Elistan of the Nightfall - Human priest
    Pro Finlandia - EU-Nordrassil - 7/9 M
    WP M+ Score: 2430

Shadow Crash is viable these days. This week with Fortified and Teeming, it's the the go-to build.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by Raggon View Post
    How are shadow for mythic plus this days? still no aoe to speak of?
    Dunno, looks like you need to be 980i as a SP to be taken in any +15 grp where 920 would be enough as a Balance druid

Quote Originally Posted by Ripalii View Post
    However, few gear pieces makes our "burst" better. First of all, legendary chest. Second, trinkets: Spectral Thurible from ToS and Decimator from Garothi Worldbreaker. With these, we are still behind the best specs but we are now better than we were earlier at expansion.
    I found that the decimator's wide blast radius (20 yard aoe explosion!) can make for some unpredictable pulls. I saw the same sort of effect the sheath of asara to some extent. I've ended up using a crit stat stick with the acrid catalyst injector for the least group surprise.

also get your hands on High Command Trinket. it is awesome to swap in, when you know a big pull is ahead.

did they fix the mindblast exploit thingy? damnit. or is it just not working for me for some reason?

This thread/guide is such a fucking mess lol. It’s damn near impossible to find any sort of information in this 200 page monstrosity of egos and arguing, hell, the first 10 pages are nothing but the op arguing with people. Jfc.

Anyway, due to this I have to ask specifically. What are the go to trinkets for spriest right now? My alt is 930 so I have access to normal level raids on him

Injector, Decimator, Arcano, pantheon trinkets

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    What are the go to trinkets for spriest right now? My alt is 930 so I have access to normal level raids on him
    Check this: https://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=9567
    Thank you, gentlemen. Someday I will repay you, unless of course I can't find you, or if I forget.

An allusion! What are you implying?

English is not my main language, sorry for any grammar errors.