Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
61
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Yes, it does fine if you know when to stop Implosion/when the pack is 'over with', AKA: Knowing when to start saving Soul Shards for the next pack. Once you get to like 8+ Aff can start pulling ahead if you're doing large trash pulls.
    Aight, but what about Demo as you initial raiding spec? Do you believe it will be the best ST spec (I haven't seen sims of Demo yet, so I dont know).

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Aight, but what about Demo as you initial raiding spec? Do you believe it will be the best ST spec (I haven't seen sims of Demo yet, so I dont know).
    I'll have all the specs at a reasonable level for raiding, just in case but it will definitely be Demo/Destro primarily, for me at least.

  3. #203
    Deleted
    Hello Not, firstly i want to say thanks a lot for the time you put into this guide and for all the information/help you give.
    I have some questions regarding talent choices..so here it goes:

    1) 30-row : I find it hard to find situations where implosion isnt worth taking. As i understand, for pure single target someone would take Improved Dreadstalkers and for cleave (maidens/council) Impending Doom. Apart from these situations though most encounters are a mix of things going on (be it priority adds, or needed for some aoe etc). So the question is, is there any other situation other than pure single target or steady cleave fights that you wont take implosion? Does picking Darkglaire affect picking implosion or not?

    2) 60-row: When would someone use Soul Harvest and how? Power trip is the generally go to talent. Hand of Doom is the talent to go if you have stacked steady cleave (with darkglaire), a situation where soul harverst would benefit with getting increased duration from dooms but obviously you cant take both. Cant find any real usefullness to this over the other talents..maybe a Gorefiend fight? but for what? is getting a buffed TKC and 12 sec of buffed pet dmg every 2 min worth it?

    3) 90-row: Service vs Synergy ? Service for single target and everything else synergy? It seems that even in single target fight with some priority adds synergy could be better since 40% on TKC is a big boost..

    4) 100-row: As far as i understand Demonbolt is for single target or when you have important priority adds, darkglaire everything else. Where does soul conduit fit in? (apart from the playstyle of chain summoning imps to implode, which i dont know if its a thing on legion)

    Thanks for reading

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    1) 30-row : I find it hard to find situations where implosion isnt worth taking. As i understand, for pure single target someone would take Improved Dreadstalkers and for cleave (maidens/council) Impending Doom. Apart from these situations though most encounters are a mix of things going on (be it priority adds, or needed for some aoe etc). So the question is, is there any other situation other than pure single target or steady cleave fights that you wont take implosion? Does picking Darkglaire affect picking implosion or not?
    If it's a mix of things for a fight, then I'd take Implosion definitely. Unless you know the priority add, etc is a burn target then Improved Dreadstalkers is much better for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    2) 60-row: When would someone use Soul Harvest and how? Power trip is the generally go to talent. Hand of Doom is the talent to go if you have stacked steady cleave (with darkglaire), a situation where soul harverst would benefit with getting increased duration from dooms but obviously you cant take both. Cant find any real usefullness to this over the other talents..maybe a Gorefiend fight? but for what? is getting a buffed TKC and 12 sec of buffed pet dmg every 2 min worth it?
    Soul Harvest will be good in scenarios where you need the burst phase every 2 minutes. Combined with Synergy and trinket procs, etc it can make TKC hit really really really hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    3) 90-row: Service vs Synergy ? Service for single target and everything else synergy? It seems that even in single target fight with some priority adds synergy could be better since 40% on TKC is a big boost..
    Forgot to rewrite the talent section here while I was doing updates over the weekend, Synergy is very powerful, definitely worth taking single target and in AoE situations (scales with Implosion damage as well).

    Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    4) 100-row: As far as i understand Demonbolt is for single target or when you have important priority adds, darkglaire everything else. Where does soul conduit fit in? (apart from the playstyle of chain summoning imps to implode, which i dont know if its a thing on legion)
    Demonbolt is single target only, Darkglare for situations where add AoE is needed (with Hand of Doom) and Soul Conduit is actually really good when paired with Implosion still, even at 110.

  5. #205
    What addon for tracking pets are you using? Its at the bottom of your rotation video on the left of your action bar.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    What addon for tracking pets are you using? Its at the bottom of your rotation video on the left of your action bar.
    That's just ElvUI's version of the base UI pet tracking.

  7. #207
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    1,146
    Felguard, Imp and Dreadstalker health are effected by DPS Warrior Commanding Shout cooldown fyi and therefore increase TKC dmg.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Felguard, Imp and Dreadstalker health are effected by DPS Warrior Commanding Shout cooldown fyi and therefore increase TKC dmg.
    Revealing the secret strats already, jeez. Thought that one would go by for a while.

    Also;

    Updated Talent info, renamed Sustained AoE to include 2+ target cleave, changed wording of Priority Rotation to General Rotation and included new format for General Rotation
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-09-01 at 06:33 PM.

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    That's just ElvUI's version of the base UI pet tracking.
    anything else out there besides z-pets?

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    anything else out there besides z-pets?
    I've heard about another addon called Whipped, but never used it. Otherwise just WA.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    I've heard about another addon called Whipped, but never used it. Otherwise just WA.
    Just downloaded it and love it so far. Thanks for the name lol. I have never been good at researching addons.

  12. #212
    Deleted
    Hey woz, i dont get the count of dreadsralker and not neither the dmg output of Thal'kiel to work when i import your wa:s. Just a notice to, it seems to be a problem when your clicking on the copy button for the whole group of all weakauras. Cheers oly

  13. #213
    Deleted
    am i the only one that gets more single target dps with hand of doom instead of power trip?

  14. #214
    Quick question. I got Wilfred Sigil of Superior summoning. I was wondering If Soul Conduit might be slightly better now.

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    Quick question. I got Wilfred Sigil of Superior summoning. I was wondering If Soul Conduit might be slightly better now.
    Even without it Soul Conduit is fine single and multitarget.

    Grats on the Legendary!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Olyzios View Post
    Hey woz, i dont get the count of dreadsralker and not neither the dmg output of Thal'kiel to work when i import your wa:s. Just a notice to, it seems to be a problem when your clicking on the copy button for the whole group of all weakauras. Cheers oly
    I'll look into it, thanks.

  16. #216
    Hi guys, I am having issues with this spec now that I started to do dungeons.

    Right now, my ilevel is 818, and I can do 160K-180K dps on dummy and 120-140K in bosses that doesnt demand you to move constantly (which are few)

    I am really having issues with fights that demand you a lot of movement, I only did 80K in mythic Cordana the last day.

    The problem is , most of the rotation are cast of more than 1.7 secs with my actual haste, and for gaining shards, you have to cast demon bolt, which is 1.7 sec of casting also. I am not able to complete my casts before moving to avoid hazards.

    Any recomendations ? (Sorry for my english)
    Last edited by fenixazul; 2016-09-03 at 03:13 PM.

  17. #217
    Deleted
    Same problem, I normally have around 180k-200k on bosses with low movement. Mythic Heyla I had less than 100k

  18. #218
    Deleted
    How good is the class hall set? Should I be farming for it or are mythic dungeon rewards better?

    Also, how do I handle fights with a lot of consecutive smaller targets where I don't have the time to ramp up (like the tentacles for Helya)?

  19. #219
    Blademaster Rinni1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Storm Peaks
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    - - - Updated - - -



    I'll look into it, thanks.

    Any update on this? Having issues with the weak auras. All weakauras imported fine, execpt TKC count and TKC damage are not changing from zero. (Installed just the LibArtifactDate-1.0 as instructed)

    Any advice? Thanks in advance.

    EDIT- Looks like Exorsus was still interferring with it.
    Last edited by Rinni1990; 2016-09-04 at 05:50 PM.

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinni1990 View Post
    Any update on this? Having issues with the weak auras. All weakauras imported fine, execpt TKC count and TKC damage are not changing from zero. (Installed just the LibArtifactDate-1.0 as instructed)

    Any advice? Thanks in advance.

    EDIT- Looks like Exorsus was still interferring with it.
    LibArtifact addon is currently not working properly, but you can disable it without interfering with anything else.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •