Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
15
55
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Ok so after a lot of looking at addons and checking out your addon suite and applying some of my own weak aura magic i came up with these demo pet timers. I'm in no way perfect or a master at this class so if something is wrong please tell me. This is the best I could do with the capability I have using weak auras. Just figured I would put this out in case anyone finds it useful:

    wago.io/NyA2JG0wW
    Last edited by blessedkitten; 2016-07-24 at 08:35 PM.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Really fun. xD

    i want your UI to be my UI

    curious what the numbers are in the middle above your empowerment WA
    Last edited by Jondar; 2016-07-25 at 12:26 AM.

  3. #83
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    1,146
    Haste %/Mana %

  4. #84
    Very possible I missed this, but the rotation section doesn't specify when to Doom/Serv (minus the sustained AOE portion).

    When is the optimal time to cast these during the opener? Should you SB/DB until you have shards for both? DG using the prepull shard?

  5. #85
    Deleted
    Nice guide, personally i'm rooting for soul counduit to be the go to talent, and i guess it could be highly viable at lower gear levels.

    Also, Zavoa your UI is amazing, any chance you could share the code? Especially your pet timers are really nice.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Really fun. xD

    Anyone know what the name of the demon tracker on the left side of the screen is?

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    Very possible I missed this, but the rotation section doesn't specify when to Doom/Serv (minus the sustained AOE portion).

    When is the optimal time to cast these during the opener? Should you SB/DB until you have shards for both? DG using the prepull shard?
    Each one has their own spec listed as well, some are using Grimoire of Supremacy (so there's no Doomguard CD to use) and some are using Grimoire of Service (and when it's talented, it's specified when to use it).

  8. #88
    Hey Not, do you have any idea as to how demo is performing compared to other classes on the beta? I really wanna play demo, but I'd rather play a different spec if demo doesn't perform decently in raiding. I mean, it doesn't have to be god tier, but it's mildly concerning to see a lot of logs with demo warlocks using the t18 bonus and the class trinket at 110 in nighthold or emerald nightmare.

  9. #89

    Demonolgy guide for 7.0.3 without 4 set bonus

    Hey guys

    As the title says, does anyone know a good guide for demonogly warlocks, which dosn't inlcude me having BIS gear, or 4 set bonus?

    /Prankstar

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynny View Post
    Hey Not, do you have any idea as to how demo is performing compared to other classes on the beta? I really wanna play demo, but I'd rather play a different spec if demo doesn't perform decently in raiding. I mean, it doesn't have to be god tier, but it's mildly concerning to see a lot of logs with demo warlocks using the t18 bonus and the class trinket at 110 in nighthold or emerald nightmare.
    It's competitive for the most part, but has it's very obvious downfalls and gets outshined on a number of fights right now. It's not in a horrible place and unless you're in a top tier raiding guild, it shouldn't matter if you play Demonology or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrankstarEU View Post
    Hey guys

    As the title says, does anyone know a good guide for demonogly warlocks, which dosn't inlcude me having BIS gear, or 4 set bonus?

    /Prankstar
    The FAQ in the OP can help, sort of. If you don't have 4 set or the class trinket you're pretty much better off playing not Demonology. Alternately if you still want to play it, you use the normal rotation and such as you would for Legion (including casting Dreadstalkers).

  11. #91
    With the nerf to the 4 pc, is it worth casting Call Dreadstalkers now, due to the diminished spawning of Vicious Hellhounds for free from the set bonus?

  12. #92
    id say yes and picking improved dreadstalkers makes it so u spawn a bit of extra imps anyway...personally from a bit of dummy testing i find myself to be doing around 5-10% more damage using dreadstalkers with improved dreadstalkers and i imagine its going to be even bigger difference for anyone not having the mythic class trinket.

  13. #93
    Not, I read the whole guide, and I am still confused what professions are best from a lore perspective. -- snip --

    Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-07-26 at 11:33 PM.

  14. #94
    What is the best way to report bugs with the auras to you? Something is seriously up with the ol functions 2 aura.

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    What is the best way to report bugs with the auras to you? Something is seriously up with the ol functions 2 aura.
    PM me here, post in the WA thread, Twitters, website, Discord....there are many places.

    Most common issue with the ol auras is not having the full suite in your WA list (disabled or not), which is probably what the issue is (if so just import this and you don't have to do anything else: https://wago.io/NJd_0pTEW )

  16. #96
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Izz/advanced

    With this gear, should I bother with Demo, or focus on a different spec?

  17. #97
    Pandaren Monk Strikeywikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,757
    Looking at legendaries, if you were to pair Sin'dorei Spite with Wilfred's Sigil of Superior Summoning do you think Demonology would be the best spec to play with? Despite not being in a high end raiding guild I will play the best spec regardless and I think with these legendaries it would be very good. Considering the wrists give you 30% damage increase for 25 seconds after summoning doomguard/infernal and the ring reduces the cd on your doomguard/infernal based on pet spawn, you could have some high uptime on it. Of course you would need to be very lucky to get both of these.

  18. #98
    Regarding the artifact weapon, should I put all the artifact power into the demonology weapon?

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyeuxNoel View Post
    Regarding the artifact weapon, should I put all the artifact power into the demonology weapon?
    Probably not the best idea if you're planning to raid somewhat seriously. Destro, from a design perspective, has all of the tools to deal with most encounters effectively. It doesn't take that much more effort to maintain two artifacts though, and from what I gather on here most people will are at least leaning towards Destro/Aff.

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBigglez View Post
    Looking at legendaries, if you were to pair Sin'dorei Spite with Wilfred's Sigil of Superior Summoning do you think Demonology would be the best spec to play with? Despite not being in a high end raiding guild I will play the best spec regardless and I think with these legendaries it would be very good. Considering the wrists give you 30% damage increase for 25 seconds after summoning doomguard/infernal and the ring reduces the cd on your doomguard/infernal based on pet spawn, you could have some high uptime on it. Of course you would need to be very lucky to get both of these.
    u can only wear 1 legendary

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •