Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Has anyone figured out if it in possible in logs to display the number of pets out? I want to check my DE usage (with PT) a bit more refined than just trying to guess from my pet summon casts.
    Last edited by SpikeySquad; 2017-05-25 at 07:19 PM.

Damn. I tried playing destro on HC skorpy ... and got recurrent.. I was really surprised since I got the Weakener last week.

So now I find myself in a predicament : i have sephuz, boots, helm and bracers as legendaries. Which one should i equip with recurrent ? Atm i'm using recurrent + bracers since that's the only way I don't lose a shit ton of haste.

Homophobia is so gay.

Recurrent + helm, bracers are trash.

I finally got Wil'Fred's last night, finishing off my Demo legendaries.

Does anyone else feel like Demo really suits Tomb so far? Tomb seems completely different from Nighthold, as there is a huge priority for ST damage. The movement parts so far seem to be fairly predictable as well, which works well for us. With our portals we'll be able to set up early and just teleport to key spots.
    Last edited by TummyBoy; 2017-05-25 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Recurrent + helm, bracers are trash.
    Yeah I figured but I was worried about my haste :/ Why on earth isn't there haste on the tier chest

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i lose 4% haste... tho i get a lot of crit + the legendary bonuses so I guess it's worth it

Homophobia is so gay.

So I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm following the proper rotation. But my sim dps on raidbots is just over 900k for a 5 min fight. I've tried on the dummy many times. Once I get things going I'm doing over 1 mil dps but after the bracer buff drops I drop down to around 700-750k dps. Is the sim assuming I'll have full raid buffs +lust while never moving or do I just suck at demo?

Quote Originally Posted by Beatin View Post
    So I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm following the proper rotation. But my sim dps on raidbots is just over 900k for a 5 min fight. I've tried on the dummy many times. Once I get things going I'm doing over 1 mil dps but after the bracer buff drops I drop down to around 700-750k dps. Is the sim assuming I'll have full raid buffs +lust while never moving or do I just suck at demo?
    It's fully raid buffed with flask, rune, pots x 2, food and BL/hero. If you use standalone Simulationcraft it's pretty easy to remove those options. Not sure how you do on the site though.

Best thing to do is analyse/compare your casts per fight time.

Dat luck. Managed to get Wilfred's and Kazzak's in a two week period.

Not shoulders but that combo is still pretty nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

How many of you run demo for higher m+ keys? I'm always aff for dungeons. Also what spec do you use?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean 7+ for higher keys. We cleared a 13 this week but the key went to CoEN. Nobody in the group wanted to try it with the affixes.

Well recently i tried affl and destru in m+, while destru was fun and i have the destru-belt+demo-bracers it still has some dmg issues for packs, will look after patch what it brings. Affl was without leggos (i used demo bracers and KBW) good for packs without effort and ok at bosses.
    Personally i play with demo better, perhaps ists the most fun spec for me.

Have others some experience with the leggos in m+?
    I tried a bit, shoulders are always on, sephuzs for trash and the other ring for boss at tyrannical. Kazzak seems a bit ahead for trash.
    KBW could be also good in trash fights but i think with higher keys and more adds kazzak should be superior.

I only play demo in mm+ and I have no trouble whatsoever.

Homophobia is so gay.

I cannot think of a single reason to not be Affliction in dungeons, perhaps other than simply wanting to play something else. Affliction is ridiculously powerful on trash and does very well on bosses if your tank pulls the boss quickly. 20% damage on boss pull is stupid good.

Maybe Demo will be middle of the pack with the HoG buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TummyBoy View Post
    I cannot think of a single reason to not be Affliction in dungeons, perhaps other than simply wanting to play something else. Affliction is ridiculously powerful on trash and does very well on bosses if your tank pulls the boss quickly. 20% damage on boss pull is stupid good.

Maybe Demo will be middle of the pack with the HoG buff.
    Once the HoG buff hits, aff will have been nerfed, and WoC is only 10% I'm fairly sure once 7.2.5 hits, aff will be more in line with demo and destro for mythic+

Woc is 20% under reap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatin View Post
    Woc is 20% under reap.
    It's been nerfed to 1% instead of 2%. So it's 10% during reap (on ptr)

Affs abilities got a 25% boost so its AOE and 3-4 target trash pulls should be stronger than live even with the nerf to WoC.

yeah but they got a +5% damage increase to compensate so it'll be 15% in ptr vs 20% now.

(or maybe they changed it since then)

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by severan View Post
    Affs abilities got a 25% boost so its AOE and 3-4 target trash pulls should be stronger than live even with the nerf to WoC.
    Pretty sure they nerfed it to 20% with the new patch. Plus Seed and Soul Flame both get nerfed around 15-20%, plus MG. Not saying aff wont be strong, I just don't see it being the obvious keystone spec after 7.2.5. Personally I play destro in keystones with great succes on both trash and boss.
    Last edited by mmoc2e46fd2018; 2017-06-01 at 07:23 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh sweet baby Jesus! Anyone else notice they changed Soul of The Netherlord to granting GoSyn for Demo now instead of Shadowy Inspiration, or am I late to the party?
    I wonder if this will make it worth kicking off Wilfred's and taking GoSup.

Edit: Did a couple of two minute tests with various combinations of talents and gear. But the only ones that are close with my current build(No ritual shoulders and full current H-tier) are supre with SoTN and Kazzak, and Serv with Wilfred and Kazzak. They came out close, but surprisingly Supre with SoTN build seems to pull ahead about 5%(even with a 200 int handicap, minor as it may be).

However with the new tier, I am thinking Wilfred is going to end up leaping ahead vastly. Will test shorty.
    Last edited by DrIvoRobotnik; 2017-06-05 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    Oh sweet baby Jesus! Anyone else notice they changed Soul of The Netherlord to granting GoSyn for Demo now instead of Shadowy Inspiration, or am I late to the party?
    I wonder if this will make it worth kicking off Wilfred's and taking GoSup.

Edit: Did a couple of two minute tests with various combinations of talents and gear. But the only ones that are close with my current build(No ritual shoulders and full current H-tier) are supre with SoTN and Kazzak, and Serv with Wilfred and Kazzak. They came out close, but surprisingly Supre with SoTN build seems to pull ahead about 5%(even with a 200 int handicap, minor as it may be).

However with the new tier, I am thinking Wilfred is going to end up leaping ahead vastly. Will test shorty.
    You're pretty late to the party. It's been a couple of weeks since they changed it to Synergy.

The ring hasn't been tested that extensively yet but right now the bar-none BiS legendary for Tomb is looking to be RR. Since we're going to be casting Dreadstalkers twice as much this is not surprising. Interestingly enough Wakener's Loyalty is looking to be our second best ST legendary right now, at least as far as we can trust sims. There might be some pretty crazy memes going on with the new ring though so we'll have to wait and see, although my testing on target dummies didn't really show the ring to be that good surprisingly.

https://i.imgur.com/3qgn20O.png

Here are sims from Not. RR with anything else is better than any other legendary combination.