Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In Arcway there are demons "Eredar Chaosbringer", if you enslave one of them, he can buff you or your ally with "Brand of the Legion" (+30% haste, +30% damage), with actually give 41% of haste with 67% uptime (not sure about damage).

I am a demonology warlock and i went in +3 arcway to test it...
    why...
    why...
    why...

Why i shoud despawn my demon to enslave Eredar? (no realy question for you, but for devs)
    Why Eredar deal 1% of my total damage? (no realy question for you, but for devs)
    Why destraction warlocks with GoSac or GoServ actually don't loose anything?

And real question is - is it better as demology warlock to enslave him and get buff OR just use regular felguard?
    Last edited by Oldmind; 2016-12-16 at 03:57 PM.

I have dabbled with the mind controlling the eredars. Putting the buff on your mage (or dh, or whatever bursty class) right before he opens on the boss is good for a giggle. Might even be damage positive for affi/destro. Demo you'll want to keep your felguard (in my experience).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmind View Post
    In Arcway there are demons "Eredar Chaosbringer", if you enslave one of them, he can buff you or your ally with "Brand of the Legion" (+30% haste, +30% damage), with actually give 41% of haste with 67% uptime (not sure about damage).

I am a demonology warlock and i went in +3 arcway to test it...
    why...
    why...
    why...

Why i shoud despawn my demon to enslave Eredar? (no realy question for you, but for devs)
    Why Eredar deal 1% of my total damage? (no realy question for you, but for devs)
    Why destraction warlocks with GoSac or GoServ actually don't loose anything?

And real question is - is it better as demology warlock to enslave him and get buff OR just use regular felguard?
    you lose the GoSac Buff if you enslave demons ...

Deleted
    I've a question about relics, in that thread there is a listing of every relic classified from better to worst, i see that Imp's relic seems slighly better than a Doom's relic.

Despites i have the legendary Kazzak's belt which improve damage of Doom, so in my situation does this mean Doom > imp in term of relics?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenZerg View Post
    I've a question about relics, in that thread there is a listing of every relic classified from better to worst, i see that Imp's relic seems slighly better than a Doom's relic.

Despites i have the legendary Kazzak's belt which improve damage of Doom, so in my situation does this mean Doom > imp in term of relics?
    No. Imp relics are still better.

Deleted
    So, today i got super damn lucky and the bracers finally dropped, yay. The other legiondary i'm currently using is Wilfred's ring. As we all know, those two don't really like each other - the big demon CDs may get lower, but the buff from Sin'dorei is a static 3 min CD.
    Does anyone know how can i setup my WA to track the CD of the bracer effect so i can time my Infernals/DGs better? I tried just importing the Sin'dorei Spite CD group from Not's auras, however i'm getting decompression errors each time i try (i'm guessing it's because i'm not using elvui?).
    Just bare with me here, my knowledge of WeakAuras is super basic.

//edit: @Woz yep, failed the copy/paste iq test. Fix'd.
    Last edited by mmoc1d80589d30; 2016-12-22 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaTommy View Post
    So, today i got super damn lucky and the bracers finally dropped, yay. The other legiondary i'm currently using is Wilfred's ring. As we all know, those two don't really like each other - the big demon CDs may get lower, but the buff from Sin'dorei is a static 3 min CD.
    Does anyone know how can i setup my WA to track the CD of the bracer effect so i can time my Infernals/DGs better? I tried just importing the Sin'dorei Spite CD group from Not's auras, however i'm getting decompression errors each time i try (i'm guessing it's because i'm not using elvui?).
    Just bare with me here, my knowledge of WeakAuras is super basic.
    Not copying the full string if you're getting decompression errors.

@Woz How do think demo will fare in 7.1.5? Right now I can go demo on everything in EN and ToV and do very well with it. Save for Helya because I dont go implosion to cheese add damage but im good with that lol. With the nerfs to demonbolt and synergy though. Has SNF done any of the raid testing on the PTR and have you tried it out there? If so how do you feel about the spec?

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    @Woz How do think demo will fare in 7.1.5? Right now I can go demo on everything in EN and ToV and do very well with it. Save for Helya because I dont go implosion to cheese add damage but im good with that lol. With the nerfs to demonbolt and synergy though. Has SNF done any of the raid testing on the PTR and have you tried it out there? If so how do you feel about the spec?
    It'll be fine for NH.

Woz what are the legendary rankings for Demo looking like in 7.1.5 with the Sin'dorei Spite nerf and the TKC/trinket legendaries being added?

Woz/Not: curious what you think will be the best builds for each of the fights in NH. Like with Scorpyron, there's a couple ways to think of that fight. We could rely on our raid to due the burst AOE and just focus on our typical ST build, or we can go Implosion to help blow them up while losing some ST dps. I think as demo just stick with what you're best at (ST) and cleave the adds with HoG is fine. Mages / hunters / DH will burst the crap out of them anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroym View Post
    Woz what are the legendary rankings for Demo looking like in 7.1.5 with the Sin'dorei Spite nerf and the TKC/trinket legendaries being added?
    Dunno, depends on how tuning shapes up. I have an estimate but thats just my own feeling - and well...feelycraft is the worst craft.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyoria View Post
    Woz/Not: curious what you think will be the best builds for each of the fights in NH. Like with Scorpyron, there's a couple ways to think of that fight. We could rely on our raid to due the burst AOE and just focus on our typical ST build, or we can go Implosion to help blow them up while losing some ST dps. I think as demo just stick with what you're best at (ST) and cleave the adds with HoG is fine. Mages / hunters / DH will burst the crap out of them anyways.
    All depends on what you raid needs, no one raid will be identical so.........whatever they need?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    No. Imp relics are still better.
    Are you sure of yourself? Moreover Doom gonna have a CD reduced by 3 sec on the next patch, this could change a lot of things especially if a lock got the Kazzak's belt.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenZerg View Post
    Are you sure of yourself? Moreover Doom gonna have a CD reduced by 3 sec on the next patch, this could change a lot of things especially if a lock got the Kazzak's belt.
    Yes I'm sure that Imp Relics are better than Doom relics even with the belt. And in 7.1.5 ID generates Imps still (but faster), Imp Relics are still better.

Live:

Deleted
    I just got my third Infernal Furnace relic finally but lost overall 10 ILVL's on my weapon and it's stuck at ilvl 895 currently. I had one increased health/haste relic and the other 2 relic traits were mediocre. Is it still worth it to keep triple Infernal Furnace even if i find a relic with a huge ilvl boost but without Infernal Furnace?

Quote Originally Posted by ayahuassca View Post
    I just got my third Infernal Furnace relic finally but lost overall 10 ILVL's on my weapon and it's stuck at ilvl 895 currently. I had one increased health/haste relic and the other 2 relic traits were mediocre. Is it still worth it to keep triple Infernal Furnace even if i find a relic with a huge ilvl boost but without Infernal Furnace?
    According to my personal sims every time I've done them Infernal Furnace is worth about 6.5 Ilvls, with every other trait being 0.5-2.5 and the Doom trait being 3.5 ish with the belt. So no, it's not worth losing 10 ilvls on your weapon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aravell View Post
    According to my personal sims every time I've done them Infernal Furnace is worth about 6.5 Ilvls, with every other trait being 0.5-2.5 and the Doom trait being 3.5 ish with the belt. So no, it's not worth losing 10 ilvls on your weapon.
    Well, that answer doesn't make sense to me. Infernal Furnace is worth 6.5 Ilvls but still not worth it to equip as long as the general itemlevel of that relic isn't the best?

I also got the legendary shoulders which allow me to keep way more imps up than usual during long encounters. guess its still the way to go for IF even if the ilvl is not the best (mine are 865, before that 875-885 ilvl relics, one was 10% more demonwrath dmg, just equipped it for the ilvl before i found IF relics). but still pretty unsure if its the way to go tho.
    Last edited by mmoc0cd620a6c6; 2016-12-25 at 11:57 PM.

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...mo_relics.html

Deleted
    thanks! that's what im looking for

Well, that answer doesn't make sense to me. Infernal Furnace is worth 6.5 Ilvls but still not worth it to equip as long as the general itemlevel of that relic isn't the best?

I also got the legendary shoulders which allow me to keep way more imps up than usual during long encounters. guess its still the way to go for IF even if the ilvl is not the best (mine are 865, before that 875-885 ilvl relics, one was 10% more demonwrath dmg, just equipped it for the ilvl before i found IF relics). but still pretty unsure if its the way to go tho.
    Yeah see that's what threw me. You're talking about relic ilvls. You didn't lose 10 ilvls on your weapon, you lost 10 ilvls on your relic. Big difference there: 10 ilvls on relic is about 2-3 ilvls on weapon iirc, so yes it's definitely worth it especially over a legionwrath trait.