Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    doesnt help if the sites not updated.
    https://discord.gg/86R3C6
    Discord, here you can ask him, and read chat based on spec etc

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Unless I am mistaken the website is not updated either. As for difficulty to update it really isn't that difficult. As you could copy and paste text from each section of the website to the forum post. It really doesn't take that long to do. Not doubt his words or anything but if you keep one source up to date then it isn't that difficult to edit another.
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    doesnt help if the sites not updated.
    I'm not updating MMO-Champion because for me to update 4 different places each with different formatting is a giant pain. So no - it's not as easy as just copy pasting text.

Secondly - it IS up to date. We are doing some sims for Demo specifically because we had a naming issue with a couple of the relics/traits but what is there is 95% accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    I'm not updating MMO-Champion because for me to update 4 different places each with different formatting is a giant pain. So no - it's not as easy as just copy pasting text.

Secondly - it IS up to date. We are doing some sims for Demo specifically because we had a naming issue with a couple of the relics/traits but what is there is 95% accurate.
    Yup, I went back and it must have been updated shortly before. I was checking back and forth all day lol. Thanks for the update.

Deleted
    Just wanted to show my appreciation for this guide.

Demo was very overwhelming to me on my new warlock, and i couldn't have gotten anywhere close to doing decent damage without this guide.

So my guild generously gave the set on me, and i played the first boss hc with 4pT21/demoring/head.
    Didn't felt like a great boost honestly. Eventual the 2pT20 would help? You can get better TKCs and favor the 4pT21.

I got 3 pieces of the new set off normal and figured I'd do a quick sim to see what would happen if i got the robe as well:

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...39YUGh6q5/simc

Turns out that at similar ilvl the t20 4p +t21 2p is better than t21 4p + t20 2p.

Maybe it's because my gear is a bit low on haste so the proc on t20 4p is more important right now.

Clarify: Old 4p > New 4p when combined 2p.
    Last edited by Rorixis; 2017-11-30 at 04:29 PM.

So after doing mythic/heroic in Antorus I've decided to shelve demo lol. High command it does great but there is just too much movement/switching to make using worth wild. Great getting gold percentiles but when it doesnt net you a top 10 in the guild parse its kinda meh. Got my aff weapon to 997 ilvl now so I'll just focus on that for the rest of the xpack i guess.

Actual i'm having fun playing demo again, even at the first mythic bosses. Well the hounds kinda pain in the ass if you got the fire debuff, but still i think i will do demo on all of the bosses. Perhaps Eonar m i go affli, it's pointless there to have a dmg ramp up spec.

nice tnx you good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post

Hey Not, are you planning to do a guide here again for BfA, or are you just doing LOSS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Hey Not, are you planning to do a guide here again for BfA, or are you just doing LOSS.
    He seems to have authored the wowhead guide http://www.wowhead.com/demonology-warlock-guide
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Just doing LOSS and WoWHead.