Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Interesting. But why does it work? According to the dungeon journal armageddon hail does roughly 21 million damage on heroic. With my 55% armor that'd be 9.45 million. With (non-critical) block that'd still be 5.9 million. What am I missing?

Please excuse my ignorance. I only tanked KJ once on normal, and didn't have to soak, and I don't want to make a fool of myself if I have to soak
    Well you basically answered it.

Throw in 2 full Ignore Pains and you cut additional 2-2.5 mil damage

And with crit block (with reasonable mastery like 50%ish) the base damage won't even get trough IP shield

Versatility as well. On heroic I can soak a big armageddon with Nelth's Fury and my hp bar barely moves. With Shield Block and one ignore pain i go to about half.

Fresh tank question. 938 ilvl. With devastator talent my hp pool scares healers. With hp talent i lack rage. Iam torn between those two options. Any piece of advice?
    my druid Active

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    Fresh tank question. 938 ilvl. With devastator talent my hp pool scares healers. With hp talent i lack rage. Iam torn between those two options. Any piece of advice?
    Stay with Devastator. If your health is spiking it’s either a gameplay or gear issue. Try running Darkmoon Deck or another defensive trinket if you feel too squishy. I can’t really say more without logs.

Stood in the Fire Bigcountry11782's Avatar
    40% Haste :O Jesus.I am lucky to be at 30 and i am almost 950

Trinket question.

Stat stick w/ Haste or Chrono Shard? I'm currently under the Haste cap either way. Sitting at 30.61% (ilvl only 923).